Horrible Experiences Bond You For Life- The Last Part

So, I am again back to stress because I fell really freaking sick right... nearly missed two assignment deadlines because I was preparing for entrance and now there is a third due day after tomorrow. Im gonna be dead guys, dead. 

Anyway, thought might as well get over with this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sourav stirred again at the low rumble of a car approaching. He kept dozing off, only waking at the sound of the odd car passing them by. He half expected this one too, to not be his dear, very much awaited captain because at first the car drove right past them only to come to a screeching halt. There was no mistaking that head of curly hair getting out of the driver's seat.

"Oh thank god!" he dazedly got to his feet instantly, forgetting that Rahul was fast asleep propped against him. Poor guy fell down with a thunk onto the pavement before Sourav could catch him.

And before he could make sure if his companion was alright, Sachin began advancing on him. Even in the dim streetlight, Sourav could feel the agitation rolling off him in waves.

"You!" Sachin pointed a finger at him with such force that Sourav took a hasty few steps back wincing, "You. I have just about had it with you! No I told you to keep your head down and escape notice no matter what anyone says and what did you do?! Advertised it to everyone and their mother that you do whatever the fuck you want!" he paused to breath before continuing with the same intensity, stabbing a finger into Sourav's chest "Do you know how much that Pandove hates you?!! You think you are so secure that they won't take any excuse to throw you out?! They are keeping Kambli out on bullshit disciplinary grounds Sourav! They can do it to anybody! And who is this idiot who went along with your- is that Dravid?" Sachin sounded startled to his core.

Sourav could understand. Rahul was stumbling to his feet, looking very very drunk. Which knowing the impression Rahul had left on the general cricketing world, was not a sight you would think you would ever get to see.

"What have you done to my batsman?!" Sachin exclaimed horrified as they each rushed to stop the guy from eating the floor... again. Rahul giggled. Sachin looked up and glared, demanding an explanation.

"I didn't do it to him!" Sourav protested before catching the piercing look Sachin was shooting him, "I mean not directly! He took a drink from a stranger, it had something mixed in. I did bring him here, that's on me, but I did NOT know he would do that, seriously, who does that?!"

Sachin considered his defence for all of a second, "It's still on your head. Why take him out in the first place?!"

"I wanted him to have fun!"

"You fucked up a completely normal person is what you have done-"

"A normal person doesn't accept drinks from strangers!" Sourav yelled throwing his head back, exasperated. Sachin huffed but didn't answer. The sudden silence brought both their attention to Rahul who was laughing under his breath, his knees were folding beneath him causing both of them a lot of trouble to keep him standing.

Sachin opened his mouth, confused, but Sourav beat him to it, "Don't. Ask. Seriously, for your own sake," he sighed and pulled more of Rahul's weight on himself intending to walk towards the car, "Can we get him back please? You can scream and do whatever you want with me, but god I need this guy back in his room, away from dange-"

"He shares room with Sidhu, we can't put him there. I will have to put him in mine, which is going to be hard to get to because Madan sir's room is right beside," Sachin interrupted, leading the way to the car and opening the door. They managed to shove Rahul inside in the gentlest manner possible, shutting the door on whatever the man was babbling to himself about. Sourav had caught some words but they made no sense. It wasn't a surprise.