•44•

Rosa Crawford

"so you told him?" Louisa asks as she bites into a piece of toast from the hotel breakfast

"so you told him?" Louisa asks as she bites into a piece of toast from the hotel breakfast. I purse my lips together and nod, of course she already knew what I was going to tell her after I said I did something important.

I lean back on her hotel bed but right before I do, I don't miss the confused looks the others in the room offer.

I told Louisa to gather Lando, Daniel, and Max into the room as well because it would be a perfect time to tell them the big news that no longer feels like it'll be the death of me.

"wait, told who what?" Lando ask from one of the turned around barstools, I hear Max and Daniel also voice their confusion from where the sit in the 'living room' of the hotel room.

I breath in deep and push up to lean back on my elbows, mouth open to say something but Louisa beats me to it. "that she's pregnant?" she says it likes its obviously.

After I glare at Louisa for sharing before I could, I give a small smile while saying, "surprise!" quietly.

Chaos fills the room as all three guys start speaking up and loudly.

"wait what?" says Max.

"Since when?!" Asks Lando.

"I stopped checking up for two days and this happens?"mutters Daniel.

"Have you guys seriously not noticed?" I ask only kinda confused. I know I'm only just know starting to look pregnant but still, my tummy is starting to show to the point we're i have to wear baggy clothes to hide it.

"Yeah she's like two months pregnant, right Rosa?" Louisa looks to me for confirmation and I nod. It's silent in the room until Daniel speaks up, saying: "I thought you were just bloated"

I laugh and throw a pillow at him while Max and Lando nod in agreement.

"Wait so is Charles the father?" Lando asks with a small frown.

"No she's just been gallivanting around Paris these past weeks, of course it's Charles'" Louisa says sarcastically while I- in a much nicer way- say 'yes'.

"I'm not appreciating the sass" Lando points in Louisa's direction while she just shrugs her shoulders as she leaves the kitchen.

"Just ignore her, but yes it's is Charles' baby" I say with a happy smile.

Lando gives me a look but Daniel and Max both say congratulations and asks if I know the gender yet.

"I haven't checked, I wanted Charles to be there" I tell him and Louisa groans as she comes to sit next to me.

"You mean he's gonna know before I do? How am I supposed to get the cooler gifts? He'll have more time to look!"

I roll my eyes, "of course the father is gonna know before you Lou"