92

When Hylli spread his arms, the woman acted like she was facing a murderous demon and ran towards me, clinging to my form. She clung to my waist as she pulled on my clothes, sobbing and asking me to kill Hylli.

“Heugh, please….. Someone rip him apart……. Take him out of my sight…. Uugh.”

Hylli smiled bitterly as if used to the woman’s reaction.

“Oh, I forgot. Shushu, can you change my hair color for me?”

Hylli spoke casually as he asked. I changed his black hair to a light brown. I understood why he had dyed his hair that time when he was at school. Hylli looked a bit awkward with light brown hair and red eyes, but he was still handsome.

“I’m scared, I’m Scared, I’m scared.”

The woman buried herself in my arms and shook.

“It’s okay. It’ll be okay. Shhh.”

I tried to comfort her with a comforting voice. When she grasped my arm and tried to scratch me with her long, untrimmed nails, Hylli pulled me away from her.

Who was that woman, and why was she here? I had a lot of questions, but I just decided to just face it head on without any doubts. I didn’t really know what was happening, but I had followed him and promised to help so I pretended I wasn’t affected.

Hylli gently held the beautiful middle-aged woman and moved her to the bed. The woman kept trying to scratch Hylli’s face and choke him, but Hylli just tried to calm her down.

She didn’t calm down when she got back to her bed. She tugged at her hair like she was trying to rip it out and muttered to herself with a shaking voice. She soon began to scream.

“Don’t throw me away. Damn it. It’s not my fault! Why are you leaving!”

She was a mess of tears and snot as she shook miserably. She didn’t seem to be aware of herself drooling as well.

“If it wasn’t for this cursed life in my stomach! Heslan wouldn’t have left me! Siana Orde Ianess! Mihael Orde Ianess!”

She tried to tear at her own breasts and stomach with her long fingernails. I was surprised when she talked about a child in her stomach, but she was too old to be able to give birth.

But I couldn’t help but be surprised at the woman who was yelling. All of the names she had screamed out were names that were familiar to me.

Siana Orde Ianess was the empress, or the woman known as Hylli’s mother, and Mihael Orde Ianess was the emperor, the man known as Hylli’s father. The two of them were siblings as well as a married couple, and were royals who were the leaders of our empire.

“Who are you! Get out of my sight! I’m telling you to get out!”

Anyway, Hylli was taking great care of this woman who was screaming curses at his parents.

He looked at the woman who didn’t even recognize him with a sad look as he gently brushed her hair.

“……Swan. Please.”

Hylli supported the woman who looked completely miserable as he turned to look at Swan.

Swan just gazed at Hylli before flicking a spoon. With a loud tak, the woman soon fell asleep.

Swanhaden dragged a chair and stared at the woman who was deeply asleep, then stretched his arm to begin diagnosing her. White magic enveloped her body as Swan focused on her with a frown.

When I stared at him as he closed his eyes and focused, I could see a white magic circle stretched thinly like a thread wrapped around his body. Then, that thread-like magic circle wrapped itself methodically around the woman’s head on its own.