130

“Huh? What’s with that face of yours? You’re going to make people misunderstand what’s happening here–they’re going to think I’m bullying you. Hylli, am I bullying him right now?”
“It’s a tear-jerking scene of you guys sharing fruit with each other.”

Hylli stared as Swanhaden shamelessly asked him. With a disbelieving sigh, Hylli played along.

During the debacle, Swanhaden had used up all of the fruits that he had brought along. Eric thought that he didn’t do anything to Swan, but was overpowered by his fear of him as he sat on his knees, shaking on the ground. Even if Swan had a higher status, they were both in the same year. Eric had an incredibly high level of pride, so he was feeling incredibly ashamed.

But even still, fear overpowered his pride. He was on his knees apologizing to Swan, begging on his knees. The rumors about how Swanhaden was good-looking son of a bitch really wasn’t fake.

Swan watched Eric beg on his knees, various thoughts passing through his mind. Considering that this was just a light threat at most, he wondered if he should make him wriggle back to the dorms naked, or if he should tamper with his mind and make him act like a chicken for the rest of the day.

For now, unlike the other boys who tried to approach Shushu with impure reasons, he couldn’t properly educate him. The teachers had caught him one too many times, and now Swanhaden had more than twenty magic restraint bracelets on his arm. Mind manipulation would be a bit difficult.

He couldn’t pick on him with his own hands. Shuraina had said not to, after all. The situation from before was using fruits that Hylli had picked himself, and all he did was swing his sword a few times.

As Swanhaden worried about what to do next, Eric’s savior appeared.

“What’s all this noise over there!”

It was the loud ringing voice of a teacher.

“Swanhaden, a teacher’s here!”

“Damn, this is exhausting.”

Swanhaden stared at the jingling magic restraint bracelets on his wrist. If he was caught now, the amount of bracelets would multiply.

He needed to save some magic to heal Shuraina of her muscle aches during swordsmanship classes. Swanhaden was in a bit of a conundrum. He frowned. Moreover, he needed to use the sparkly residue of white magic to add some sparkle to his Shuraina drawings. He needed to save some magic to do that.

Swanhaden had been prepared, just in case a teacher burst in. He had a pocket full of items that Cory had made for situations like this. It was a simple time-related device that reversed time to right before this incident. He had swapped it for medicine that would allow Cory to lose his sense of taste for when he ate vegetables.

Swan used that device to clean the scene of the incident immediately. Eric was sparkly clean again, and his clothes were back to normal. Even his hair wax was perfectly placed, just as it had been.

Eric’s eyes were wide in shock at the scene that had unfolded in front of him. When the teacher arrived at the scene, the situation was completely reversed.

Eric was stepping on Swanhaden with his foot, and Swanhaden looked seriously injured on the floor.

Swanhaden coughed, and a bit of blood came out. Swanhaden clung onto the teacher, who had just arrived on the scene, with tears in his eyes.

“W, what is going on?!”

“Teacher…….. Cough, cough.”

The teacher was glaring at Eric hatefully as he tried to prop the heavily injured Swan upright, but Swan crumpled onto the ground.