chapter 5

Rudvika's POV

I was stunned after hearing Veeransh confession, I always liked him but only because of my father's fear I never told it to anyone, but today I want to say everything I want to say that yea I Rudvika Verma is in love with Veeransh Shukla, we were about to kiss but what the fuck just happened so suddenly who kissed me forcefully I tried to push him but he didn't let me do it, when he left me I slapped him instantly without any regret.

End of Rudvika's POV

Rudvika slapped him and hold his collar in her fist, she looked in his with her anger filled eyes.

Rudvi- how dare you haa how dare you to kiss me you moron......... Akshat tightly hold her hand on his collar making her feel pain, he removed her hand from his collar but didn't leave her hands.

Akshat- how dare me? How dare you to near any man other than me ..........she look at him with both anger and confusion.

Rudvi- what do mean it's my life I'll decide what I need to do .........she tried to remove his hold but he tighten his hold.

Rudvi- leave my hand it's hurting.........he left her instantly but this time he hold her from waist making her eyes widened, she started wriggling in his arms tears started coming from her eyes.

Veer- leave her you bastard, what are you doing.........he tried to push the man who was holding him.

Akshat- ohh lover boy how dare you to go near my woman haa I think you have too much guts, beat him.........he instructed his men to beat him, they started beating him without mercy.

Rudvi- Veeransh no please leave him Veer oh god please he is bleeding please stop them I'm begging you for god shake...........she pleaded to Akshat who signed his men to stop one of them hold Veeransh from his collar, he was on verge of fainting.

Akshat- look Shona I'm very possesive about my things, I don't believe in sharing so just stay away from him if you don't want to me to kill him cause I'm man of words and you all just shut your mouth close if you want peace in your life and if any one want to rest in peace then go and open your mouth outside..........he told to her classmates who were witnessing everything Arshi wanted to kill him right now right there.

Rudvi- I'll tell everyone Mr. Rajput do whatever you can.........she said in anger Akshat caressed her cheeks lovingly making her more angry.

Akshat- no Shona you'll not because you don't want to see your brother jobless, parents homeless and most importantly him lifeless........he pointed at Veeransh.

Rudvi- you're a monster I hate you.........she try to push him but he didn't let her go anywhere.

Akshat- now just go home take rest soon my parents will come to home for finalizing our marriage dates ok .........she looked at him shockingly.

Rudvi- what.........she whispered.

Akshat- yes we are getting married soon.........he kissed her forehead and asked his one trusted man to take her and Arshi home, one of his man took Veeransh for hospital, after finding that he was sending Veeransh hospital Rudvi too left without any objection.

After reaching home Rudvika locked her room and cried as much she can yesterday her mother came back so she don't need to go outside, there is no western birthday celebration. At night her brother knocked her door she checked herself in mirror then opened the door and instantly hugged him, Avinash was taken aback because of sudden hug, she hided herself in his secure embrace and start crying after sometime she stared crying loudly her parents too came there, Avinash was asking what happened why she was crying but she wasn't ready to say something.

Mithi ji- what happened beta tell us stop crying please........she caressed her head lovingly but she didn't reply her too.

Shivnath ji- Rudu my princess tell papa who make you cry hmmm..........she hugged her father and told him the incident that happened today this time her father didn't scolded her only caressed her hairs and kissed her head.

Shivnath ji- don't worry beta papa is here, your exams and practicals are over so I think you should go to your mama Ji's house for some days until we'll set everything here ok.........after cooing her for sometime her mother feed her today she prepared her favourite food but now the environment was sad, after feeding her, they made her sleep her mother didn't left her room today .