chapter 28

Akshat wokeup Rudvika after sometime for lunch as he had to gave her medicine.

Akshat- Shona mera beta wakeup now it's time for lunch........he made her sit properly she put her head on his shoulder.

Akshat- look now we are going to have lunch......he started feeding her all the time she was clutching his shirt tightly in her fist.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji I'm full now........she pushed the spoon away.

Akshat- ok it's medicine time.......he gave her medicine.

Rudvi- I'm scared........she hided her face in his chest.

Akshat- Shona I'm here with you always.......he embraced her tightly.

Rudvi- don't leave me ever.......she was still hiding in his arms.

Akshat- I promise beta.........he patted her head until she slept after making sure she slept he left for his road show.

Somewhere in Rajput house.

?- I need to make sure he don't waste everything on that filth I need to make sure they don't became one or they'll not give anything to him, I need to plan something solid now and this girl also need a good lesson she is trying to ruin my plan just wait everyone I'll not leave anyone whoever will mess with me .

Here Rudvi wokeup in evening alone as Akshat wasn't there she remembered what the Aghori baba said she didn't know what was about to happened but the prediction was scary . After getting fresh and changing her clothes she called her brother.

Rudvi- bhaiya pranaam.

Avinash- khush raho bacchi how are you?

Rudvi- I'm missing you please come here today ,..
.......her eyes were full of tears.

Avinash- hey pagli don't cry ok I'm coming I'm coming in sometime bacchi until then don't you dare to cry....... saying that he cut the call and left to meet his sister.
Here Rudvika was waiting for her brother patiently sitting in her room it's became night when a helper knocked her door.

Rupa- thakurain your brother is here....... hearing that Rudvi ran downstairs here Avinash was talking with Ritu ji and Aakriti who was stealing glances of him.

Rudvi- bhaiya........she called him loudly and ran towards him her feet tangled in saree she was about to fall but he held her protectively.

Avinash- careful Rudu......he kissed her forehead.

Rudvi- I missed you so much bhaiya........she hugged him tightly.

Avinash- but I didn't.......he said to tease her but as her mood was already bad she started crying.

Rudvi- then why did you come get out of my house......he pushed him.

Ritu ji- Rudvi it's not a way to behave with your brother.......she said sternly.

Avinash- it's okay aunty Rudu what happened bacchi.......he again hugged her.

Rudvi- nothing don't talk to me go from here you don't love me...... everyone chuckled seeing her cuteness .

Avinash- ok then I'm going.......he was about to leave her but she didn't left him.

Rudvi- I'll tell papa that you're bothering me here in my sasural......he kissed her head again.

Ritu ji- beta let him sit then talk Akriti go and bring snacks........she nodded and left from there, Akshat and Devansh ji also came, Avinash touched Devansh Ji's feet and hand shaked with Akshat.

Devansh ji- Rudvi don't you want to serve your brother something to eat?

Rudvi- no I'll not give him anything........she said glaring at her brother, Akriti served them tea and snacks.

Akshat- Bhaiya stay here today it's already very late ......... Avinash was about to deny but Rudvika glared at him.

Devansh ji- where is Vihan?

Aakriti- papa he'll come late today from coaching........he nodded his head in yes.

After dinner Rudvi was laying fully on Akshat looking at him through his chest who was doing something in his phone.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji

Akshat- hmm

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji........he again just hummed she snatched his phone and throw it on couch.

Akshat- what happened Shona?.......he cupped her face.

Rudvi- ye humara time hai aur aap phone me busy ho waise bhi pura din bahar rahte ho........she said with a pout.

Akshat- my betu missed me ?.......she nodded her in yes .

Rudvi- after marriage you almost spend your time outside in day time........he pulled her upwards and pecked her lips.

Akshat- wait for some days more jaan after elections I'll only spend my every day and night with you.......he sucked her lips for sometime.

Akshat- now sleep you're not fine you need rest .......she again crawled down and put her head on his chest, he started patting her head to make her sleep.

Rudvi- suniye na

Akshat- ha beta

Rudvi- give me a kiss.......she make a pout he took her pout in his mouth and started sucking her lips, her both lips were inside his mouth after sometime both slept peacefully having eachother in their arms.