chapter 35

He covered her eyes before reaching there, he stopped his car and helped in walking after reaching there he removed the strip from her eyes, there they were standing near a waterfall everything was looking very beautiful because of the flowers and moon light, he had arranged everything very beautiful candles flower table and chairs.

Akshat- how is it ?........he back hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder.

Rudvi- beautiful very beautiful.........she said looking at the moon light falling in the waterfall.

Akshat- yes very very beautiful..........he said looking at her who was glowing in moonlight.

Rudvi- thankyou Vidhayak ji it's very beautiful........she keeping her hand on his hands on her belly.

Akshat- you can thank me in another way Shona.......he said huskily nuzzling in her neck, she blushed hearing him and hided her face in his beciep.

Akshat- come let's have dinner.......he took her near the table and made her sit on chair and sat infront of her.

Rudvi- my favourite........she said excitedly and he nodded his head in yes.

Akshat- come on open your mouth.......he started feeding her with own hands after having dinner both were standing in eachother's arms near the water, Akshat turned her towards him and placed his hands on her waist .

Akshat- let's dance Shona......she nodded her head in yes and he played song in his phone, dekh lena song.

Both were dancing while looking in eachother's eyes after completing the dance he pulled her more to him and placed his lips on her she closed her eyes feeling loved, he started kissing her very slowly and softly, she was also kissing him with same love as him both were feeling very loved this kiss was full of love only love, her both lips were caged in his lips after sucking her lips he broke the kiss and put his head on her both were breathing heavily the could hear their heartbeat with the water falling voice .

Rudvika hugged him tightly like her life was depending on the hug he too reciprocate the hug and pulled her up by the waist and started twirling her around, they started giggling loudly after twirling her he stopped and hugged her hear his chest .

Akshat- never ever leave me jaan........she nodded her head in no and kissed his chest just above his heart in response he kissed her head.

He held her in his arms and jumped in the water making her eyes widen she was clinging to him .

Akshat- I want to make beautiful memories of us today........ saying that he tried to make her stand.

Rudvi- no.......she glared at him, he looked at her mischievously and throw her forcefully.

Rudvi- ahhhhhhh........she whined like a little girl.

Akshat- what happened mera beta.......he said with a smile, she threw water on his face.

Rudvi- you happened........ saying that she started throwing water at him continuously he too started throwing water at her both were laughing and playing like child.

Rudvi- bahut sauk hai na ab batate hai hum aapko ........she thought to in her mind tease him forgetting about the previous consequence .

Rudvi- ahhh........she fake moaned and held her head showing pain .

Akshat- jaan........he whispered in concern and instantly pulled her to him.

Akshat- what happened Vika meri jaan ........she pretended to lose her sense.

Akshat- Shona don't scare me please open your eyes.......but when she didn't open her eyes and pretend to unconscious, his eyes started tearing when Rudvika felt his tears she instantly opened her eyes and cupped his face .

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji........ hearing her he hugged her tightly on his chest.

Akshat- thank you Mahakal, you are fine.......he kissed her head multiple times but his eyes were still pouring tears.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji........she forcefully broke the hug and cupped his face.

Rudvi- hum to bas majak...... before she could complete she got a slap from him that wasn't hard but still it's a little painful.

Akshat- bahut vahiyat majak tha ye Vika and I'll slap you again if you repeat your childness,........ her lips quivered making him alert.

Rudvi- marra humko hum kabhi baat nhi karenge........she started crying punching his chest.

Rudvi- gande gande bahut gande ho aap ahhhh annhh.......she started crying like a child who just got a slap from her mother, Akshat wanted to laugh but controlled himself knowing the consequences and pulled her somehow to his chest.

Akshat- accha accha sorry betu ab bilkul nahi marunga apne bacche ko galti ho gayi maaf kar do.......in response she bite him harshly on his bicep he clenched his jaw feeling the pain but didn't left her after getting satisfied she left his bicep but again feeling guilty she kissed him there .

Rudvi- sorry I bite you harshly Vidhayak ji........she said looking in his eyes , his eyes travelled to her cleavage from eyes he pulled her more into him and instantly took her lips in his that kiss was full of desire and needs both were eating eachother lips fighting for dominance he somehow entered his tongue inside her mouth and started sucking her tongue, after sometime feeling breathless they broke the kiss.

200+ votes and 190+ followers next chapter is umhhhh to jaldi jaldi target pura karo.