chapter 31

Rudvika wokeup in morning feeling someone caressing her hairs, she looked at Akshat with tears in her eyes, he instantly pulled her in his chest and hugged her tightly.

Akshat- mera beta will not cry........he kissed her head.

Rudvi- I want to clean myself........he took her inside bathroom and was about to leave but she held his hands.

Rudvi- make me pure.......he held her cheek.

Akshat- you're pure Vika make this thing fit in your brain.......some tears slipped from her eyes.

Rudvi- he touched me there ........she pointed at her chest area while crying.

Akshat- I'll wash his touch jaan stop crying we'll punish him for his deeds.......he kissed her cheeks, he helped her in bathing without wetting her bandage the he himself took bath hurriedly.

Akshat- Shona?........he was sitting behind her on bed.

Rudvi- hmm.......who was busy in playing with his fingers.

Akshat- do you want to punish himself personally or by me.......she thought for some minutes.

Rudvi- do whatever you want I don't want to see him infront of me.......she layed her head on his lap. After sometime someone knocked the door and there entered Avinash with breakfast. He sat beside her and she hugged him.

Avinash- kaisi hai mera baccha........she gave him a small smile he kissed her forehead.

Avinash- look your favourite food........he showed her cheese macaroni with choco lava cake.

Rudvi- cakeeeeee.........she said in excitement.

Avinash- yes cake........ Akshat smiled at them and thanked Avinash through eyes for making her happy.

Rudvi- I'll not share it with you ........she glared at her brother.

Avinash- whyyyyy?

Rudvi- my choice now go out of my room and make  cold coffee for me and remember extra strong coffee with low sugar.

Avinash- anything else mam.......she nodded in no he bowed his head and left from there all the time Akshat was looking at his lady with a smile when Avinash left from there he pulled Rudvika on his lap .

Akshat- so you'll not share it with me too........she nodded in no .

Akshat- Shona I'll take my portion........she glared at him and started eating her macaroni showing him her puffed cheeks, he chuckled at her childness and kissed her cheeks when she completed her food without any warning he smashed his lips on her, her eyes were widened in response he was kissing her softly tasting the cheese from her lips both were lost in eachother when someone knocked the door Rudvika immediately pushed him away and sat on bed, Avinash entered there with two mugs in his hands.

Avinash- your coffee my highness.......he placed the tray beside her.

Avinash- what happened bacchi why your face is so red wait I'll on the coolar.......he switched on the coolar because from childhood she couldn't tolerate heat but he had no idea that it's not heat but warmth.

Avinash- I'm leaving for my exams today........he caressed her hairs.

Rudvi- when will you be able to come.......he laid her head on his lap.

Avinash- after my exams promise me you'll be fine until then........he looked at Akshat.

Akshat- I'll take care of her don't worry........he blinked his eyes.

Avinash- Central elections are coming too....... Akshat nodded his head.

Avinash- good luck.......all the time Rudvika was looking at them.

Akshat- good luck you too .

Rudvi- when are you leaving?

Avinash- now ........she sat on the bed.

Rudvi- let's go then.......they left from there, everyone was present there Avinash touched elders feet and left from there, Aakriti was looking at him shyly but he didn't even glanced at her that make her hurt.

Devansh ji- Rudvi beta are you ok now ........he caressed her hairs shocking Verma couple.

Rudvi- ji papa.

Mitthi ji- mera baccha dard to nhi ho raha........she caressed her banded forehead, Rudvi nodded in no.

Shivnath ji- look what I have for you........he gave her some chocolates, she excitedly extended her both  hands everyone chuckled at her childness.

Mitthi ji- you both father daughter isn't going to change.......both nodded in no.

Rudvi- where is Vihaan......she looked everywhere but he wasn't there.

Devansh ji- he had a important work he'll be back.......Ritu ji glared at Rudvika and her husband.

Somewhere

Vihaan was beating someone very brutally that his own hands were wounded but he didn't stop after making sure he was about to pass out he stopped himself.

Vivaan- you dare to touch my bhabhi huh.......he twisted Rohit's fingers mercilessly, Rohit cried in pain but Rocky stuffed his mouth with cloth.

Vivaan- she is mother for me and you dare to molest her you slapped her, I'll chop you hands so that you can't touch any other women without her will........he was about to cut his hand but Jai stopped him somehow.

Jai- chote nhi go home bhabhi ji is searching for you Bhaiya ji informed me two minutes ago I'll see him you go .