chapter 38

In noon Rudvika was sitting with Aakriti who was showing Rudvika her dresses .

Aakriti- Bhabhi which one is good for today........ Rudvika first looked at her than to her her dresses.

Rudvi- I think this one.......she pointed at light blue lengha.

Aakriti- thankyou Bhabhi...... Rudvika smiled at her.

Aakriti- Bhabhi I want to say something....... Rudvika nodded her head in yes.

Aakriti- Bhabhi please be alert with Piya she is not what she is showing and and ........she was hesitating to say more.

Rudvi- and what Aaku....... Aakriti held her palm.

Aakriti- actually bhabhi she is bhai's ex they were in relationship in college then she left Bhai saying that his career is not secured but I don't why she came again, I know Bhai don't have any feelings for her now but her intentions are hidden from us so please bhabhi be aware and please don't tell maa that I told you that....... Rudvika was feeling very sad and angry on Akshat why didn't he tell her anything about his past but seeing Aakriti's fear sticken face she nodded her head in yes, when Rudvika was going inside her room she met with Vihaan who was coming with many shopping bags in his hands.

Vihaan- oh meri pyari bhabhi maa I'm so tired....... saying that he back hugged her.

Rudvi- sit I'll give you coffee.......she went inside kitchen and came with his coffee.

Vidhan- oh thankyou bhabhi you know you're the best.......she smiled and caressed his hairs.

Vihaan-and ya here it is ........he gave her two bags .

Rudvi- what it is.....she was about to open the bag he stopped her.

Vihaan- this is for you Diwali gift open it in your room.

Rudvi-are you forgetting that I'm your bhabhi so I should gift you......he smiled at her and put his head on lap.

Vihaan- you had already given me?.......she looked at him with questioning gaze.

Vihaan- your motherly love bhabhi .......she smiled at him with tears.

Vihaan- Rona nahi your this brother in law don't allow you to cry understand.......she nodded her head in yes.

Vihaan- oh my coffee........he sat properly and drank his coffee.

In evening Akshat came from office as they were celebrating in party office too, he started finding his wife who wasn't present in room, he scanned whole house except Aakriti's room, he came there and knocked the door.

Aakriti- what happened bhaiya?........she opened the door and looked at him teasingly.

Akshat- call your bhabhi...... Rudvika heard his voice and came from closet. He looked at her and get lost in her beauty, she was looking like a queen in white lengha. Aakriti cleared her throat to make him aware about her presence.

 Aakriti cleared her throat to make him aware about her presence

Aakriti- are you guys leaving or should I leave....... Rudvi pinched her arms .

Aakriti- ouchh bhabhiii.

Akshat- Shona come I have something for you ?......he ignored Aakriti .

Aakriti- what about me Bhai yaar........ before she could say anything else he handed her a gift and left taking Rudvi with him. He made her sit on bed and made her  wear beautiful heavy pajeeb, then back hugged her but Rudvi was lost in thinking about his and Piya past.

Akshat- beta what happened........he kissed her forehead.

Rudvi- you happened......she said with a pout .

Akshat- are you angry at me .........she didn't answer him but turned her head.

Akshat- kyu naraz hai meri jaan humse, bata bhi diyiye........she look at him with tears her lips were quviring she wanted to ask him but couldn't do anything.

Akshat- Vika mera beta did someone said anything did something happened in my absence tell me Shona........she started sobbing loudly.

Rudvi- will you leave me Vidhayak ji.......she said clutching him tightly.

Akshat- what nonsense, I'll never leave you jaan who said that hmm, stop crying I'm here with you beta don't cry ok........he wiped her tears.

Akshat- look what you did with yourself........she wiped her nose .

Akshat- let's go it's time for pooja.......they left from there to temple room.

Devansh ji noticed Rudvika face which was not glowing like other days.

Devansh Ji- Rudvi beta did someone trouble you.......he said caressing her head.

Rudvi- no papa I'm fine......she said with a smile.

Devansh Ji- ok if you're saying, now come we'll perform Pooja ........ after pooja they were decorating their house with diya, Rudvika didn't noticed that her dupatta was about to catch fire but by God Grace Jai noticed it, he used to celebrate every festival with them as he was orphan.

Jai- where are you lost bhabhi.......he pulled her and ask sternly.

Akshat- what happened Jai?

Jai- her duppata was about to catch fire but she hadn't noticed it what if something happen to you bhabhi can't you take care of yourself, bacchi ho bilkul aap.......he asked in anger. She looked at him with angry pout and tears .

Rudvi- I'll not talk to you gande ho aap........ saying that she started beating him, he started running here and there to save himself.

Hum tum logo ko bataye the na ki koi humare family pe koi kala jadu kiya hai na to hum log ghar me pooja karwaye the jisse sab theek ho jaye, kuch din sab theek bhi tha par fir sab bimaar ho rahe hai ladiya ho rhi hai mahool phir kharab ho gaya kuch dino baad ho sakta humaari mummy ka opretion Karana pade, 2 saal phale unka uterus nikala ja chuka hai is baar unke ovary me cyst ho gaya jo dawai se theek nhi ho raha hai, to phir se update idar udar ho hoga I'm sorry for that.