chapter 30

100k views 🙏🙏🎂

Akshat was busy in party meeting after getting free he checked his phone only to find many miss calls from his family and bodyguard he instantly called Vihaan.

Akshat- Vihaan is everything fine with you, Vika or everyone.......he got tensed.

Vihaan- Bhai come at bhabhi's home she needs you ......... Akshat understood that something is wrong.

Akshat- Vihaan is my Vika ok please tell me?

Vihaan- please don't ask just come there and don't you dare to drive.

Akshat reached at her parents home his entire family was there, their faces were pale and tensed even Meethi ji was crying.

Akshat- maa why are you crying and where is my Vika.......he asked holding her hands .

Avinash- come with me Akshat....... both came inside her room, Akshat's sole left his body after seeing her condition, there was bandage on her head cuts on her face slap mark on left cheek drip was attached with her hand, she was unconscious from two hours.

Akshat- Shona.......he whispered and came near her, he caressed her cheeks were the finger marks were present.

Akshat- who did this......he asked to Avinash while looking at his Shona.

Avinash- she is molested by her professor and now he is in your father's custody....... saying that he left the room giving him privacy.

After two more hours she wokeup and looked at everything with blur eyes, she started remembering what had happened before some hours her eyes started shedding tears she was unable to hear Akshat's voice.

Akshat- jaan look at me I'm here with you Shona.......he started patting her cheeks.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji....... finally she looked at him with scared face.

Akshat- ha Mera beta........she hugged him tightly and started crying very loudly even her neighbours can hear her shouts.

Akshat- nahi nahi meri jaan don't cry you're safe look I'm here with you no one can touch you jaan ........he kissed her hairs back to back to make her calm down.

Akshat- mera baccha to bahadur hai na phir kyu ro raha hai........after sometime she stopped crying but didn't left him for single minute, after one hour someone knocked the door but she didn't leave him, it's her mother who came with their dinner, she caressed her daughter's head and left from there keeping dinner.

Akshat- Shona mera beta let me feed you dinner.......she nodded her head in no.

Akshat- I just need two minutes I'll be back after washing my hands......she didn't loose her hold.

Akshat- ok then I'll take my baby with me .........he took her in his arms and left inside bathroom.

Rudvi- I need to pee.......she whispered in his ears.

Akshat- ok I'm there ........he stand in corner back facing her she completed her business and came near him.

Akshat- done ........she nodded in yes he washed his hand and came inside taking her in his embrace, he feed her by himself all the time she was holding his hand in her then he made her sleep after making sure she is comfortable he messaged Vihaan.

Akshat- where is he now?

Vihaan- papa burn his both hands now he is in Papa's custody.

Akshat- make sure he don't die I'll meet him personally after your bhabhi became normal.

Vihaan- ok and yes eat you dinner or I'll complain to bhabhi.

Akshat- bhabhi ka chamcha.

Vihaan- ha hu kaisi hai bhabhi?

Akshat- still very scared but somehow managed to make her sleep.

Vihaan- ok take care bye.

He put his phone aside and completed his dinner then laid beside her, she felt his presence near her, she snuggled herself in his embrace.

Akshat- sleep Shona I'm here.......he pulled her on his chest.

In midnight Rudvika felt thirsty so she wokeup to drink water but she found Rohit infront of her eyes.

Rohit- I'll not leave you today........ saying that he came forward he was about to held her neck but she shouted loudly making Akshat awake.

Rudvi- noooooooo.......she was gasping for air .

Akshat- Shona what happened........he held her from shoulders.

Rudvi- Vid...hayak ji h...he... is ......he.....here......... Akshat understood about what she is saying seeing her condition.

Akshat- Shona look at me, he is not here only we are here........he cupped her cheeks.

Akshat- ha jaan he can't reach you now before he could I'll kill me mera beta, stop crying no one hurt you.........he started patting her head.

Akshat- my Vika is very strong no one can scared her, I'll protect you Avinash Bhai Vihaan they'll protect you beta, you're not alone we'll never leave you alone.........he started consoling her saying soft things after sometime she again slept on his chest hugging him tightly. After making sure she was sleeping he called Rocky who was sleeping.

Rockey- ji bhaiya ji?

Akshat- listen Rockey I want him awake all night in fear of death do get that........he said sternly.

Rockey- ji bhaiya ji.......he cut the call.

Rockey- sale tumko aaj hum maut ka tandav dikhate hai humari bhabhi ji ko pareshan kiye ho na un par hath uthaye ho aaj hum tumhra hath hi ukhad denge kamine saale.........he said while getting up from his bed.

Paper khatam Haye itni khusiiiii.

By the way tum log vote nhi karte na hi follow kar rahe ho aisa hai abki bari hum dhamki de rahe follow kar aur vote nhi aadhi story pe tang denge phir gariyate rahiyo humko bujhe sab.