chapter 17

Both were standing in garden feeling awkward to talk.

Avinash- look Akshat I'm not going to talk round, I just want a promise from you that you'll never hurt my sister, she is like my child I know you love her but I can't fully assure myself that she is safe in your house I had always protected her and always will do but when she is your house you need to make sure she happy and safe........ Akshat heard him patiently, he can understand his tension he also had a sister whome he loved and can't take any risk about her happiness.

Akshat- bhaiya belive me I'll always take care of her a princess I'll always protect her I'll never hurt her I promise........he held his palm in his.

Avinash- she only look strong but she isn't believe never hurt my bacchi she had already lost many things only because of being a girl, I couldn't fulfill her many wishes but I'm expecting it from you Akshat ........ Akshat held his palms tightly assuring him that he'll not break his promise.

Rudvi- bhaiya Vidhayak ji come papa got jalebi, come fast na.........she said excitedly and again ran inside both chuckled at her childish behaviour.

Avinash- see I told look at her she is a child who got excited seeing small things.........both entered inside and found her eating dahi and jalebi like a child.
Avinash snatched the curd bowl from her making her groan.

Rudvi- bhaiya give me my bowl back........she tried to snatch.

Avinash- no more curd it's almost night you'll catch cold ..........she started showing tantrums.

Avinash- I don't want you embarrass us with your running nose in your in-laws house.......she made a disgusting face .

Rudvi- meri naak nahi bahti samjhe aap........she said with attitude.

Avinash- look who is saying, who used clean her nose in her sleeves.........she throw cushions on him.

Rudvi- look mumma he is troubling me.

Meethi ji- Avi stop it and Rudu he is saying right in not good to eat curd this time.......she make a pout, Akshat smiled looking at her and started eating.

Akshat- papa maa I think we should leave now It's very late ........ Rudvika look at her parents with sad face.

Shivnath ji- stay na beta just for today.

Akshat- we'll come again papa actually I have a very important work tomorrow in party office that's why I'm saying.

Meethi ji- ok beta but please come soon we miss our daughter too much........she kissed her forehead.

Avinash- take this trouble maker with you ......... Rudvika glared at him.

Rudvi- don't worry I'm going with husband I'll not come to you again........she said that but hugged her brother tightly who also hugged her .

Avinash- then go na who is stopping you........he tighten his hold around her.

Rudvi- bhaiya you are suffocating me and I'm not going anywhere ok do whatever you wanted to do ..........she started crying.

Avinash- then don't go bacchi I had already missed you so much........he caressed her head.

Meethi ji- look at them before sometime both were fighting now crying for eachother........they chuckled at them.

Akshat- Vika we are getting late we should leave......both brother-sister broke the hug and cleared eachother tears.

Rudvi- I'm going.........she said to Avinash clearing his tears.

Avinash- then go na why are you telling me .......she punched him .

Rudvi- I'll never come to you I promise........ Avinash kissed her forehead.

Avinash- it's your home bacchi ok.......they bid their bye and came to Rajput home where everyone was to do dinner.

Devansh ji- both you came, come let's have dinner.......she was confused seeing his behaviour. Both sat with them and started eating, Rudvika was about to eat palak Puri but Devansh ji stopped her, she looked at him in confusion.

Devansh ji- don't eat it's matar Puri not palak Puri......now her confusion was on its peek.

Ritu ji- sorry beta I forget to tell you........she said sweetly.

Rudvi- it's alright maa and thankyou papa ji....... Devansh ji nodded his head in response.

In room Akshat was laying on bed while Rudvika was in bathroom after sometime she came and sat beside him, he was looking her intensely.

Rudvi- thank you Vidhayak ji for everything and I'm sorry for my behaviour....... before she could say anything else he pulled her upon him.

Akshat- then I need a reward........he said in husky voice.

Rudvi- wh...what........ somewhere she was understanding what he was saying.

Akshat- allow me pleasure you please........he nuzzled his nose in her neck.

Rudvi- I.....i.......he put his finger on her lips.

Akshat- I'll not cross my limits please.........she nodded her head in yes but before she could understand anything she was under in him.

Akshat- I love you Shona, aaaa you don't need to answer now take your time, he pecked her lips.

Akshat- today I'll make you feel heaven believe me.......he started giving her feathery kisses on her neck soon he reached near her near cleavage he again look in her eyes for permission, she blinked her eyes giving him permission.

Next chapter will contain alot of mature scenes so don't read if you aren't comfortable, nhi to baad me mat bolna ki humne bataya nhi tha.

Yesterday was my parents 32nd Marriage anniversary that's why I'm happy so I'm giving second update.