chapter 16

It was noon time Akshat was talking Rudvika somewhere she had asked him many time but he didn't reply clearly.
Soon he stopped the car infront of her parents home she looked at him with tears then ran outside like a excited child she was ringing the doorbell without any brake after sometime her brother opened the door as it was his holiday, he looked at his sister in shock soon which turned in pain.
He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

Avinash- kaisi hai meri bacchi.........he asked cupping her cheeks .

Rudvi- I'm fine bhaiya, where is papa ......... saying that she run inside here Avinash was glaring at Akshat but that day Akshat was not showing anger.

Rudvi- PAPA!!! PAPA!!.....she started calling him entering inside, Shivnath ji and Meethi ji were in his room when he heard his daughter's voice he ran outside and saw his daughter standing there with smile and tears. He ran  in her direction and embraced his daughter.

Shivnath ji- meri bacchi........he kissed her hairs multiple times.

Rudvi- papa I missed you so much.........she hugged him more tightly.

Meethi ji- and what about me gudiya........ Rudvika hugged her mother who was kissing her daughter's whole face.

Rudvi- maaaaa.......she started crying, soon Avinash and Akshat entered there too both were trying to ignore eachother.
Akshat came forward and touched Shivnath ji's feet who blessed him knowing he was his daughter's husband then Meethi Ji's feets who blessed him whole heartedly.

Meethi ji- be happy and live long beta ji .........she caressed his head lovingly Akshat look at her with tears after years he felt motherly love.
Akshat went to Shivnath ji and fold his hand infront of him .

Akshat- papa I'm sorry for my previous acts I'm very really for all those I'll mannered behaviour you can slap me papa but please forgive me....... Shivnath ji tried to stop him .

Akshat- no papa let me complete, I held your collar that in anger and I'm very shamefaced for that not only but I also misbehaved with Avinash ji and maa but believe I didn't wanted to force Rudvi for marriage but my father was conspiring against her, he wanted to ruin her life for insulting him that's why I married her without her will, my father wanted to defame her by some fake cases that's why I made her my family's pride so that no one can do anything wrong with her papa, I'm not forcing you to believe me but I'm telling the truth......... Rudvika was looking at him with tears she was thinking about that day he married her she insulted him in every way even called him insane and psycho too, she stubbled on her feets but before she could fall Avinash held close to his heart and caressed her hairs.

Avinash- it's ok you are safe bacchi.........he kissed her hairs but she was only looking at Akshat with tears .

Shivnath ji- no beta we should say sorry to you we judged you wrong but promise me that you'll always take care of our daughter........he folded his hand infront of Akshat but he held his hand and nodded in no.

Meethi ji- please stop all this beta ji come I'll serve you lunch.........they all have food and left to take rest Akshat was sitting on Rudvika's room she wasn't there after sometime she came there and locked the door with slow steps she approached him, he looked at her with smile but her eyes were tearing up, she instantly hugged him taking him off gaurd, she hugged him by neck and started crying thinking about what if he hadn't married and his father did what ever he wanted to do.

Akshat- stop crying Shona look everything is fine don't need to cry I'm with you......he tried to broke the hug but she wasn't ready.

Akshat- stop crying I can't see you crying please.......he caressed her head after sometime she stopped crying.

Rudvi- I'm sorry..........she wiped her nose in his shirts sleeve.

Akshat- there is no sorry and thank you between husband and wife .........he kissed her eyes.

Rudvi- I want to say something ........he nodded in yes.

Rudvi- aap bahut acche ho Vidhayak ji........she again hugged him.

Akshat- really.........he asked in shock he couldn't believe that she was adoring him, she nodded in yes he wanted to look at her but she wasn't ready to leave him.

Rudvi- I'm tired let me sleep please.......both slept for sometime when Akshat wokeup she wasn't there he started searching for her and met Avinash in corridor.

Avinash- can we talk for sometime........he asked politely.

Akshat- sure.