chapter 33

Rudvi- nothing.......she put her head on his chest and started playing with his chain.

Akshat- it's time to feed your little tummy.......he asked maid to bring her food inside after knocking she came then left the room. Rudvika noticed the food and jumped excitedly.

Rudvi- Pani Puri .........she kissed his cheeks and started eating Pani Puri hastily that made her cough .

Akshat- easy jaan, wait I making it for you.......he started making Puri for her. After eating more than enough Pani Puri she started eating tikki chaat while feeding him time to time .

Akshat's POV

Look at her she is just a child in a mature body , my betu was crying yesterday because of fear I'll remove his existence from the word how dare he hurt my jaan I'll never leave anyone for hurting her, my Vika is precious just as Avinash Bhai said precious no no very very precious in this fake world I'll always protect her in every situation.

End of Akshat's POV

He came out of his thoughts when she put her spoon infront of his mouth, he opened his mouth and ate the pastry.

Rudvi- is it tasty?.......she asked like a child.

Akshat- very much.......he said looking at her with adoration, she ate her pastry after drinking water she climbed on him and sleep on his chest, he was patting her head all time after sometime he also slept embracing her .

In morning they she came to make breakfast only to saw Devansh ji and Vihaan in kitchen, they were looking funny in apron they had made a huge mess of themselves and kitchen's too.

Rudvi- papa ji Vihaan what are you guys doing.......she asked stopping her laugh.

Vihaan- we are making breakfast bhabhi......he said excitedly she laughed at last seeing his excitement.

Rudvi- papa ji what are you making?.......she asked again controlling her laugh.

Devansh ji- pasta and milkshake.........he said while switching on the grinder but the grinder's cap wasn't set so when he on the switch everything came out and some splashed on Devansh' s face Rudvika started loudly seeing condition Vihaan too joined her.

Hearing their laugh everyone gathered there excluding because Devansh asked them to go out already may be he knew that something like this would happen .

Ritu ji- hey Ram ji ye kya hai Dev?......she asked in shock.

Vihaan- milkshake mumma .........he said between his laugh, after calculating everything she too started laughing.

Akshat- who asked you two to come inside the kitchen ........he was laughing like a mad man, but Aakriti wasn't laughing her eyes were looking tensed she covered her tension in fake smile.

Rudvi- enough guys now you two go and clean yourself until then I'll ask someone to clean the kitchen.

At breakfast

Everyone was trying to control their laugh but Aakriti was looking very tensed she was only looking at her plate without moving.

Vihaan- didi food will not go itself inside for that you should eat ........ everyone chuckled at his remark.

Ritu ji- what happened Aaku........she fake smiled at her mother.

Aakriti- nothing maa just little headache.......Ritu ji nodded her head in yes.

Rudvi- didi eat your breakfast after that I'll give you hair massage....... Aakriti smiled at her .

After breakfast Akshat left somewhere not before asking Aakriti to stay with Rudvika until he came, there nanad bhabhi were spending time together.

Aakriti was wearing Rudvika's saree they were clicking photos in different poses Aakriti gave Rudvi on of her Western dress and ask her to wear it Rudvi was denying but Aakriti made her wear it at the same time Akshat came and saw his wife looking hot and cute at the same time .

Aakriti- I should leave now excuse me....... saying that she ran away leaving scared Rudvika, she was scared because she was first time wearing dress like that, that too infront of her husband who was staring at her from five minutes she thought to apologise before he scold her .

Rudvi- I'm sorry Vidhayak ji, I'll change just one minute........ before she could leave Akshat pulled her to himself and back hugged her, he moved towards door with her in his arms and looked the door then he sat on couch taking her on his lap.

Akshat- why are you sorry Shona........he caressed her cheeks.

Rudvi- for this .......she pointed at her dress.

Akshat- you should wear dresses like this jaan I like it ......... saying that he caressed her things making her cheeks flushed.

Rudvi- but I don't feel comfortable with these dresses I'm only comfortable in traditional dresses.

Akshat- then wear them it's your choice betu I'm here to protect you.......she put her head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

Rudvi- love you Vidhayak ji.

Akshat- love you more beta, get ready we are going on date.

180+ followers and 150+ votes until then there is no update.