chapter 7

Rudvika reached there she was sitting in her Nani's room she wasn't fond of her cousins they were like snakes in human form expect one who was married now, that's the reason she was sitting there with her Nani in room.

Nani ji- Rudu beta you know when your Nana was young he had a extra martial affair that too with  his sinior's daughter........... Rudvi gasped after hearing it she didn't expect that too from his Nana she looked at his picture, he died seven years ago.

Rudvi- then why didn't you left him Nani maa, why did you spent your whole life with a cheater........she remembered they weren't like other couples, her grandmother rarely talk to her grandfather.

Nani ji- because of my children  beta, we shouldn't forget that we are women, a woman can accept a man with his child but rarely a man will accept a woman with her child........she said with a sad smile, Rudvi put her head on her grandmother's lap.

Rudvi-you're a great mother and lady too Nani maa I love you........she closed her eyes.

Nani ji- love you too bacche now sleep for sometime Meethu told me you're not well from yesterday.

Rudvika woke up in evining she find her Nani wasn't there anymore so she came outside, she want to drink water so she went in kitchen direction when she heard her both mamies talking.

Mami 1- see na bhabhi she didn't even come to help us in kitchen, don't no why did she came here ..........she was cutting vegitables.

Mami 2- meethi didi send her to trouble us I mean we have so many responsibilities and now one more burden on our head...........tears gathered in Rudvika's eyes after hearing burden word.

Mami 1- may be she had did something and now hiding her face from people........... both start laughing,that's it after hearing it Rudvi felt anger rising inside her, she entered the kitchen with full authority.

Rudvi-mami if you guys have forgotten about that then let me remind you that this house belongs to my Nani and I have right to live here too and about cooking don't cook for me I'll cook myself and one more thing maybe I'm a burden for you but not for my family........ saying that she left outside in garden everyone was unaware that Akshat's men installed camera there for her safety. She sat there and cry for sometime unaware of the blunder that was going to happened because of her tears.

After sometime she ordered her food and ate in her room and came on terrace she love to sleep in open sky, she talked to Arshi for sometime then slept there.

Here Akshat just came from his party office after discussing some important political matter, he was eagerly waiting for results so he can marry Rudvika. He had his dinner alone as everyone left for their room, he came in his room and thought to check about Rudvika's safety, he opened the video footage and found her crying in garden, he felt like killing the person who made his love cry, he instantly dailed her number.

Akshat- jaan.........he called her very lovingly.

Rudvi- hmm.........he understood that she was in deep sleep and picked the call without looking at the id.

Akshat- are you ok mera betu ...........she again just hummed he chuckled at his sleeping Beauty.

Rudvi- they are bad.......... saying that she again slept, he was hearing her breaths, after sometime he cut the call.

Akshat's POV

How will you wait for me mera betu hmm, there is no one who waited for me please I want you to wait for me I'll try to come early I promise.
And about your tears Shona just wait I'll make them cry too soon I'll install camera in the house and I'm daring them to make my Shona sad.
He set her picture as his wallpaper and slept hugging her portrait which was beside him.

In morning he instructed his men to do their work without any mistake, he was having his breakfast with his family .

Akshat- baba so what did you thought about that?..........his father stop eating and looked at him.

Devansh ji- wait until results only, then I'll personally go there ..........his siblings were looking at them in confusion.

Vihaan- what are you guys talking about tell us too .........his father glared at him.

Aakriti- first grow up then interfere.........he whined looking his sister.

Vihaan- maa look at didi she is teasing me....... Akshat throw tissue on Vihaan.

Akshat- shut up and eat silently.

Aakriti- he started it bhaiya.

Vivaan- no bhaiya didi started it.