chapter 32

Vihaan reached home and started calling her loudly.

Vihaan- bhabhiiiiiiiiiiii

Aakriti-don't shout bhabhi is in her room we are leaving home I had already packed your bag......he left to meet his bhabhi. When he reached there he found her sleeping with tears on her cheeks he looked at his brother for answer.

Vivaan- why did bhabhi cried........he caressed her feets.

Akshat- panick attack.......both brothers eyes were full of anger.

Vivaan- how?

Akshat- she was alone in bathroom and then this happened.......he was caressing her hairs all the time .

Vivaan- then why did you left her alone, where were you?........he asked in serious tone, Akshat was shocked to see him that serious cause he was always a goolf ball.

Akshat- ok sorry, go and take a bath there are some stains on your shirt do you want to meet her like that.......he nodded his head and left from there in his path he met his mother who was looking angry.

Ritu ji- where were you from morning........she asked sternly.

Vihaan- I know you know everything then why are you asking me maa .......he was about to leave but she held his hand.

Ritu ji- yes I know but why did you do that?

Vihaan- because he dared to hurt my bhabhi thats why maa I going to take bath leave my hand ........he left from there all the time Ritu ji was glaring at him.

Here Aakriti was roaming around her room (guest room) with one paper in her hand, her eyes were full of tears hands were trembling in fear .

Aakriti- papa ko pata chal Gaya to wo humari Jaan le lenge I need to do something before anyone find out, how can I do this with everyone Akshat Bhai will never believe me again if he get to know about that but what should I do I need to talk him yes I should call him........she said to herself and burn the paper and flushed the ashes.

Devansh ji and Shivnath ji were discussing some matters sitting in the village as there were many people who had some complaints.

Devansh ji- don't worry about the water problem I'll do every thing soon you all get clean drinking water .......he said to the man.

Shivnath ji- samdhi ji it's been evening we should leave from here as you guys have to leave for city....... Devansh ji nodded his head and left from there both were talking in their way.

Devansh ji- Bhai sahab you should try in politics I mean aapke vicharo se koi bhi prabhavit ho Jaye......... Shivnath ji smiled and replied.

Shivnath ji- I don't want that I'm very happy as a family man spending time with my family and my wife........he said with a smile, they reached home after sometime and found doctor there coming outside of Rudvika's room.

Shivnath ji- what happened doctor Babu aap yaha ........he asked in panick.

Doc- are chacha ji don't panick I just came to change bacchi' bandage......he said said and left from there, they entered the room and found Ritu ji feeding Rudvika fruits.

Ritu ji- aa gaye, we should leave now ........she said to her husband, who nodded his head in yes.

Ritu ji- Rudvi beta change your clothes then we'll leave .......they all left for Rajput house.

Akshat was sitting there putting her head on his lap who again slept because of medicine effect, he was caressing her head Jai was sitting on passenger seat and Rockey was driving the car he handed a blanket to Akshat.

Jai- bhaiya ji it's night time cover her or she'll fell cold......Akshat nodded and covered her.

Rockey- bhaiya ji aapko pata hai bhabhi ko wo bhaut pasand hai ......he pointed at the flower shop where gajra was hanging.

Akshat- tujhe kaise pata hai be ........he asked with raised eyebrows.

Rockey- because she is like my little sister and whenever she saw these she get excited...... Akshat nodded and asked him to get one .

Akshat- do one thing daily bring it in morning for her and one more important thing tell principal to inform everyone in college who Rudvika is ok........Jai nodded his head .

After reaching there he took her inside his room and tucked her inside duvet carefully without breaking her sleep, he thought to give her some favourite food, he ordered everything and started working for upcoming elections preparation.

Here Rudvika wokeup after sometime and found herself in her room she looked at Akshat who was working there sitting on couch, she sat up and walked towards him, he looked at her with smile.

Akshat- what happened to my betu.......she nodded her head in no and sat on his lap, he started caressing her hairs with his free hand he asked maid to bring everything what he had asked before.