chapter 18 (18+)

mature content don't read if you are uncomfortable

He slowly started opening her blouse buttons Rudvika's breathing was uneven it's her first time that someone was doing this thing to her, he completely opened her blouse then without any second thought he opened her bra and throw it somewhere in the room, he started pampering kisses in her breast valley her cheeks were spreading her heat, her whole face was red in shyness, he slowly kissed her laft breast.

Rudvi- ahhh.......she moaned and fisted the bedsheet in her hands.

Again he kissed her right breast but this time held her nipple in his mouth.

Rudvi- mumhhhh......... she tried to push him but he didn't let her.

After worshipping her both sides for good time he left her nipples and came near her lips and kissed her passionately he put his hand on her saree plates then broke this kiss and looked at her with dark eyes.

Akshat- can I, I promise I'll not cross my limits........her face was totally flushed in red she somehow managed to nod he sensually removed her saree plates and opened her underskirt knot with his mouth all the time he was looking in her eyes. He held her panty and looked in her eyes for her permission she nodded in yes, he removed her panty and sniffed it, Rudvi pushed her face in pillow after seeing this seen she tried to peek throw the pillow but couldn't because of shyness.

Akshat- look at me shona.......he held her ankles and pull her towards him, her bare core was touching his waist he bend and blew air in her navel she shuddered feeling new sensations in her body, he licked her navel this time like icecream.

Rudvi- ummm........she moaned in pleasure.
He again licked her navel and then pushed his tongue there for sometime, he traced kisses down he was giving her open mouth kisses soon he reached to her most precious body part he looked at her princess part which is shining with little wetness, he widened her legs and blew air there.

Rudvi- mmhhhhh........she tangled her legs around his neck, he again blew some air, he removed her legs from his neck and widened her legs.

Akshat- believe me you'll feel heaven........ saying that he bend his head again and kissed p**sy, her body jerked suddenly feeling his lips there, he licked her pu**y slowly and sensually

Rudvi- aaaahhhh........he again licked her there hardly and lightly bite on her clitoris.

Rudvi- mummmm.........she was moaning mess as he was licking her there like she was ice cream.

Akshat- you're so sweet jaan .......he pushed his tongue inside making her roll her eyes in pleasure.
He was tongue fucki**g her her hips started grinning automatically, she stared feeling knots in her stomach she held his hairs and pushed him more to her core, he was slurping his juice from there he held her one hand and trace down there she was looking at him who was busy in drinking her, he slowly pushed her one finger inside her hole she felt very embarrass and tried to take out but he didn't let her he was pushing her fingers in and out then he pushed her two more fingers inside after sometime she got lost in pleasure that she forgot about everything he was controlling her fingers and slurping her juice too after half hour she cum on his tongue and her fingers.

Akshat- you're first orgasm Shona.........he kissed her core and suck her juice, after reaching her climax she was felling very tired her thighs were trembling eyes were dropping, he noticed her state and instantly cleaned her then started massaging her legs to make her calm down, she was looking at him with half closed eyes right now she only wanted to cuddle, she spread her arms for him to came near her, he smiled and and took of his every piece of clothes then hugged her tightly she didn't noticed that he was naked until his bare body touched her bare body her breath hitched and feeling his manhood near her vertical lips, she looked at him in fear.

Akshat- don't worry sleep I'm not going to do it.........he put her one nipple in his mouth and started sucking like a child soon both drifted to dreamland.

In morning

Akshat wokeup and found she wasn't there, he smiled remembering about yesterday night, he completed his morning routine and came down but again Rudvika wasn't there.
He found Vihaan there sipping his coffee, he came there and asked him .

Akshat- where is your bhabhi.

Vidhan- can't you live without her even minutes.........he tried to tease to tease him.

Akshat- ohhhh let me tell you come here........he tried to slap him but he ran inside kitchen and hided behind Rudvika who was preparing breakfast.

Vihaan- bhabhi save me look your husband is beating me unnecessarily.......... Rudvika first looked at him then at Akshat she instantly look down feeling shy her face was totally flushed remembering about yesterday night.

Vote and comment is important.