chapter 10

It's been one month after that incident, Rudvika think that Akshat had stopped stalking her cause he never came infront of her, from one week she had started going college unaware of her destiny she had forgotten Aghori baba's word .
Right now she was coming back home with Ashi when a car stopped infront of them without paying attention both started going from other side.
Rudvika was talking with ashi about there new chapter when someone held her wrist she stiffen on her place, she turned her face a found her biggest nightmare there standing infront of her, she roamed her eyes his men were surrounding them in a circle.

Rudvi- what the hell leave my hand...........she tried to remove his hold.

Akshat- no Shona I can't do that ..........he pulled her near his chest making her eyes widened.

Rudvi- leave me can't you understand simple thing..........she was trying to push him but he wasn't moving a bit.

Ashi- what are you doing leave her .........she tried to came near her but Akshat's man held her.

Akshat- let's go Shona it's time to get married........ Rudvika looked at him in shock.

Ashi- no she isn't going anywhere leave her Rudvi push him ..........she tried to push his man.

Akshat- oh ho sali sahiba please be patient........he start dragging Rudvika towards his car.

Rudvi- leave me Mr. Rajput please I don't want to get married with you..........she bite on his hands hardly.

Akshat- you have to let's go...........with her free hand she slapped him .

Rudvi- you moron I hate y...........

Akshat- SHUT UP DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT RUDVIKA...........he yelled at her angrily she flinched at his loud voice and start crying loudly, she always feared loud voice.
He made her sit on his car forcefully and went for temple.

After reaching there he again dragged her forcefully and made her sit on mandap holding her hands, pandit ji started the rituals, he ask them to standup for fera's but she wasn't ready to do that, Akshat forcefully took her in his arms and completed feras then apply sindoor in her hair, he was about to tie the mangalsutra but Rudvika held his hand and pleaded with her eyes but he didn't stop .

He touched pandit Ji' feet and dragged her with him. She became numbed now she had stopped crying from heart she was cursing herself for coming out of her house if she hadn't came out then it wouldn't happen, her trance broke when the car stopped infront of her house without thinking anything she run out of the car and started banging the door loudly, Akshat was standing beside her looking at the door, her mother opened the door and stumbled after looking at Rudvika's condition but before she could fall Akshat held her by shoulders.

Akshat- careful sasu maa........... Meethi ji look at him with tears, she pushed him away from herself.

Avinash- who is there maa..........he shouted form inside but after not getting any reply he came there and became shocked but soon he came back in
his sense when Rudvika hugged him and started crying loudly, she hided her face in his chest.

Avinash- na meri bacchi stop crying baby please look at me your Bhai is here with you no one can hurt you.........he cooed her for sometime and then signalled Meethi jip, she held Rudvika in her embrace hiding her daughter from the monster.
Avinash look at Akshat with anger filled eyes and punched him hardly making his lips bleed.

Akshat- very unique way to welcome your son in law...........he chuckled, Avinash started punching him but Akshat's men pointed there guns in Avinash 's direction making his family' eyes widened .

Akshat- let's go it's time for your bidai..........he held Rudvika's hand, Avinash tried to held her but Akshat's men held him.

Rudvi- no no I don't want to go maaaaa..........she started crying loudly and tried to remove his hands.

Akshat- look I'm already angry don't make it worse, don't forget I can kill your family in one pinch..........he said calmly looking at her brother.

Rudvi- no no my bhai ..........she looked at her family with tears.

Akshat- let's go.

Meethi ji- no please leave my daughter.........she pleaded him folding her hands.

Akshat- please don't do that I can't leave without her we need to go........ he touched her feets and started leaving.

Avinash- Rudu don't go bacchi he can't do anything............he pleaded his sister.

Rudvi- sorry bhaiya........... saying that she turned her face.

Soon they reached at his home his mom looked at him with disappointed, he had promised her that he'll not force her but he did he broke his promise. Akriti look at her brother then her bhabhi, she hugged her bhabhi tightly and caressed her hairs.
Akriti was older than Rudvika in age but Rudvika is elder in relation she tried to touch her feets but Rudvi held her hand and nodded in no.

Ritu ji- Akriti take your bhabhi to her room.......... Akriti nodded and left with Rudvika.
Without sparing any glance to her son Ritu ji too left from there leaving him alone in the hall, he sat on the sofa with a thud he had a sad smile but weren't he wanted to get married with her.