chapter 29

Rudvika was serving breakfast to everyone specially her brother who was going back after breakfast.

Avinash- bacchi sit and have your breakfast I can serve myself.......he held hand and made her sit beside him

Ritu ji- Avinash beta we heard that now you're preparing for IPS.

Avinash- ji aunty because of some reasons I had dropped the idea but now I thought to complete my sister's dream........ Akshat look at his wife who was looking at her brother with tears.

Vihan- bhaiya do you have any source in department humara matlab hai aap hume naukri dilwa sakte ho........he got a head slap from Akshat.

Akshat- for that you need to study understand........ Vihan nodded his head in yes.

Avinash- uncle aunty please visit us too papa wants to meet you.

Devansh ji- I'll try son you know my work na.......he nodded his head.

Vihan- Avinash bhaiya can I come with you I mean I want to live in village please.......they had always lived in city .

Avinash- offcourse come with me maa will be very happy meeting you.

Vihan- papa ........he looked at his father with puppy eyes.

Devansh ji- Rudvi beta you also visit your parents with him, I don't believe him so should go with him ......... Rudvika looked at her husband who was looking asd after hearing his father.

Vihan- ha hum devar bhabhi jayenge yehhhh.......he squealed like a child.

Rudvi- ji papa bhaiya hum log ghar chale jayenge aap direct thane chale jao nhi aapko late ho.

In room Akshat was back hugging his wife with a pout both were standing infront of mirror.

Akshat- don't gooooo.......he looked at her through the mirror.

Rudvi- only for one week pleaseeeeee.

Akshat- nooooo.......he whined hugging her more tightly.

Rudvi- mere Vidhayak ji Maan jao na.

Akshat- 3 days only........she sighed and nodded her head in yes.

Akshat- let's go I'll drop you both.

After 3 days

Rudvika was about to leave classroom when a student informed her that Rohit sir was calling her in department.
She knocked the door and entered.

Rudvi- sir you called me?

Rohit- yes miss Verma I was checking your assignment and I there is so many mistakes........she frowned hearing him because she know Akshat made it.

Rudvi- but sir .......he intruppted her.

Rohit- miss Verma no if and but now you're going to make it here ........he said sternly.

Rudvi- but sir college time is over I'll submit again tomorrow please.......she pleaded him.

Rohit- look at your audacity girl make it right now that's it or else I'm not giving you any marks in internals and practicals........with a heavy heart she started making assignment there again.

Outside the campus her bodyguards were waiting for her .

Jai- yaar Rocky bhabhi ji abhi aayi nhi.......he said with a tensed face.

Rocky- haa yaar ho sakta hai kuch kaam ho bhaiya ji bata dete hai........he called Akshat but he didn't received.

Jai- what happened?

Rocky- nhi uthaya thodi der intzar karte hai chote thakur aane waale hai aaj yaha........like this one hour passed.

Here Rudvika was writing her assignment from one hours tolerating Rohit's presence, who was staring at her from past one hour.
Rohit came close to her and bend behind her chair.

Rohit- let me check it miss Verma.......he pressed his hands on her shoulders.

Rohit- Rudvika you know you're very beautiful I can pass you without paper just do one thing, pleasure me once.........he roamed his hand on her back she tried to push him but he was holding her back with pressure.

Rudvi- leave me sir what are you doing please let me go........she tried to push him.

Rohit- no not today........he bend his face near her neck, Rudvi took one pen and stabbed him .

Rohit- ahhhhhh.......she pushed him and tried to ran but he pulled her by hairs and slammed her on the chair.

Rohit- you bitch now wait and she .......he tried to snatch her pallu.

Rudvi- noooo leave me........she slapped him, he looked at her with anger in his eyes.

Rohit- youuuuu.........he slapped her harshly and slammed her head on the table she cried in pain, he tore her sleeves and removed her pallu.

Rudvi- leave me please helppppppp........she started shouting but there was no one inside college expect them.

Rohit- shout as much you want........he pushed her on floor and hovered over her but before he could do anything someone kicked him hard .

Vihaan- bhabhi.........he looked at his sister in law with tears, he hurriedly covered her with his blazer, she tightly hugged him hiding her face in his chest, Rocky and Jai were beating Rohit badly.

Vihaan- bhabhi........he caressed her head who was crying hardly he felt wetness on his hand, he looked at his hand only to find blood there, he hurriedly took her in his embrace.

Vihaan- take him to papa he'll deal with him........and saying that ran outside.

Vote aur comment karne me tum logo ka hath dard hota hai ab se update karne mujhe maut aayegi phir mat bolna author late update kyu karti ho.