chapter 13

It was lunch time when Akshat wokeup he found that Rudvika was lost in her phone her face was dull and sad he slowly approached her and look at her phone and found that she was looking at her family picture.

Akshat- want to meet them.........she jumped on her palce after hearing his sudden voice.

Rudvi- why did you do that I'm about to di........ before she could complete Akshat put his lips on her lips he started kissing her passionately, he was sucking her lips roughly Rudvi didn't respond but also didn't pushed him, she was clutching his shirt tightly in her fist, after sucking her lips for his satisfaction he left her lips and put his forehead on her and caressed her cheeks softly. He sat on couch taking her on his lap.

Akshat- never baacha never repeat this word or the consequences wouldn't be good ok .........she nodded her unknowingly and put her head on his chest he started caressing her hairs.

Rudvi- why did you marry me like that hmm, you know I always wanted a caring husband like you but you ruined everything only because of stubbornness, if you wanted to marry me then you should behave civilised not like a roadside goon, if you hadn't hold Papa's collar that day maybe everything would be ok ..........she said whatever was going inside her heart and mind.

Akshat- I'll do whatever you want just give me a chance try to accept me please.........his tone was showing his sincerity, he was sounding genuine.

Rudvi- ok then apologize to my Papa........he looked at her with anger, she get sacred and tried to get up from his lap.

Akshat- listen jaan it's not your papa it's OUR PAPA ok.........he caressed her cheeks, she look at him with shock, she couldn't understand what he was saying.

Rudvi- a....aa...aap............she couldn't utter words.

Akshat- hmm hum kya bataiye jaan......... Rudvi nodded her head in nothing.

Rudvi- no actually I'm hungry I hadn't eat anything from yesterday morning.

Akshat- are mera beta is hungry from yesterday sorry betu let's go I'll feed you with my own hands..........he held her wrist softly and come down for lunch they found everyone having lunch.
Akshat pulled a chair for Rudvika, she gave him a small smile and sat there he sat beside her and served himself and her, Devansh was glaring at them all the time but they didn't care, he served her matar daal unaware of that she was allergic to that, she ate daal a little because after finding that's it's matar she skip it but that make Ritu ji and Devansh angry.

Devansh - listen you girl we don't appreciate wasting food don't take if you can't eat.........he said angrily, Akshat was about to say something but she held his hand under the table and ate the daal she don't want to entertain the servent.
After eating she was going to her room again Akshat was talking someone in hall who just came to discuss some political matters.
Rudvika was climbing stairs and Akshat's back was facing her, she started feeling dizzy and stomach ache, she held the railing but it wasn't helping her, she somehow wanted to reach her room, the man who was talking with Akshat he noticed her uneasiness and immediately informed Akshat about that.

Man- bhaiya ji look at bhabhi ji she is about to fall......... Akshat turned back and found Rudvi struggling on stand still he ran towards her and held her in his arms.

Akshat- what happened Vika, are you ok.........her eyes were full of tears she held her stomach tightly, Akriti and Ritu ji run towards them.

Rudvi- medicines, my bag ............she wisperd hardly her eyes were closing because of dizziness.

Man- bhaiya ji bhabhi ji is saying about medicine, I think she had medicine in her bag.......... Akshat took her in his arms and ran towards their room he laid her on bed and opened her college bag and found many medicines, he couldn't understand which one, everyone was standing on doorstep waiting for his next step.

Rudvi- the brown one ..........he hurriedly feed her and started caressing her hairs, she held his hand tightly, she digged her nails in his palms in pain, he understand that she was in too much pain, he hugged her tightly after sometime she felt relieved and loose her hold around his hands, everyone else left from there.

Akshat- what had happened to you Shona..........he wipped her tears, and kissed her eyes.

Rudvi- I'm allergic to peas........she said and closed her eyes.

Akshat- they why did you ate the daal ..........he made her look in his eyes.

Rudvi- I don't want to disrespect your parents.

Akshat- oh ho mera beta it was about to your health you should tell us and tell me why you have so many medicines in your bag.

Rudvi- whome you married she is a very unhealthy person with so many health issues so sometimes I need instant medication that why I always carry my medicines...........she chuckled while saying that.

Akshat- ok tell me about the medicines so I can help you when you need ...........she gave him details about her medicines and problems