chapter 25(18+)

At evening Akshat came home but he couldn't found her in hall he drank water and came inside room, which was in devasted state.

Akshat- Shona what is all this ........only pages were scattered everywhere laptop was laying on bed and Rudvika was lying on floor with some notes.

Rudvi- Vidhayak ji.......she look at him with a sad face and forwarded her hands in his direction.

Akshat- what happened and what is all this .......he sat on floor putting her head on his laps.

Rudvi- I'm completing my assignment but always make mistakes.......he was caressing her hairs.

Akshat- which subject?

Rudvi- political science.......
....she started playing with his fingers.

Akshat- your father in law is state home minister and husband is political figure don't worry about that I'll complete it ........he kissed her forehead.

Akshat- and tell me about your health is it all fine......she nodded her head in yes.

Rudvi- where is my ice cream.

Akshat- in fridge go and eat with Akriti and Vihan until then I'll complete your assignment...... hearing that she excitedly hugged him and ran out of room, he started completing her assignment.

Downstairs.

There Akriti and Vihan was fighting over ice cream and Rudvika was enjoying her icecream without any tension.

Vihan- didi you gave me smaller scoop than yourself.......he showed his bowl.

Aakriti- no didn't look .......she showed him her bowl.

Vihan- look you have more .

Aakriti- ok then take my bowl .......they exchanged their bowls and started eating.

Rudvi- Vihan aap ne ghate ka sauda kiya hai aapke bowl me Jada tha...... Vihan snatched his bowl from her and ran from there.

Aakriti- Kya bhabhiii....... Rudvika gave her some icecream from her own bowl.

Aakriti- I love youuu........she kissed her cheeks.

Ritu ji- what is happening here this hmmm........she looked at them with raised eyebrows.

Rudvi- mumma ice cream..... Ritu ji glared at them.

Ritu ji- at this time Akshat is spoiling you all when will you eat dinner hmm.

Aakriti- raat me aur kab....... saying that she ran away from there .

Rudvi- him bhi chalte hai.....she kissed her cheek and ran away from there.

In room.

Akshat was laying on bed when she she came there she sat beside him only to get pulled in his embrace.

Akshat- I had completed your work now I need a special reward........he kissed her side lips.

Rudvi- what.......she clutched his sleeves tightly.

Akshat- will you give me?.....he asked like a child she nodded her head in yes .

Akshat- let's make love Shona it's been one month after our marriage.......she was looking at him with widened eyes.

Akshat- only if you are comfortable then........he was about to get up she pulled him upon herself.

Rudvi- let's do it.......after hearing it he instantly smashed his lips on her and started sucking her lips like a hungry lion his hands were freely moving on her body sensually she was caressing his hairs to make him calm but that day his desire and love for her was on peek .
After five minutes he left her lips and looked in her eyes and kissed them one by one.

Akshat- I'm going ahead stop me if you're not comfortable.......she held his hands and put them on blossoms giving him permission .

Mature content ahead

He removed her pallu and started kissing her neck sensually, she clutched his shirt tightly, slowly his kisses came down to her cleavage there was a mole in between her breast valley he kissed her mole making her moans.

Rudvi- ummmm......he sucked her mole this time.

Rudvi- ahhhh Vidhayak ji........he bite her there making her clench her eyes tightly. He started opening her blouse then slide down her blouse from shoulder completely, he looked at her blossoms then cupped them in his palms softly.

Akshat- they are made for my hands......he pressed them tightly making her hold his hands .

Rudvi- ahhhhhh it's hurting.......he left them and then kissed her both blossom one by one.

Akshat- sorry Shona......he kissed her left nipple and started sucking it, his hands starter working on her saree plates he removed her saree then opened her under skirt , she was still moaning because of his sweet torcher.

Rudvi- ummmn ahhhh...
.....she pressed his head more into her blossom after sometime he started sucking the right one, and tried to slide slide her underskirt understanding him she pulled herself up from bed he hurriedly remove her panty too.

Akshat- today I want us to became one please.......she nodded her head in yes . He left her and started taking of his clothes soon he was standing completely naked infront of her and she was ogling him, he chuckled at her reaction and pulled her a little making her sat on bed edge.

Akshat- am I handsome and big......she nodded her head unknowingly as she was still lost in him. He held her hand put her hand on his length making her come out of her la la land.
She tried to pull her hand back but he make her hold his staff.

Akshat- look at your effect on me........he started stroking himself with her hand and reaching his climax he left her hand to stop himself from cumming, he made her lay on bed and started fingering her.

Rudvi- ahhh more faster yes like that......she was moaning like a mad women after making sure she was about to cum he left her on edge.

Akshat- today we'll come together.......he made her lay properly and hovered over her.

Akshat- it'll hurt in starting.......he intertwined their fingers and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his love.

I need 100+ followers and 100+ votes 10+ comments anyhow until then no update