GTKY Chapter 35

Okay so hi guys! Thank you for helping Laine and Will in helping me help Dianne get her book to 1k! Y'all are so awesome! Don't worry, the previous "chapter" isn't really a part of GTKY. Uhm, a commercial maybe? :)

Don't skip the author's note at the end of this chapter, kaykay? :)

The real GTKY Chapter 35, enjoy :)
************************************************************

Laine's POV

"C6H12O6 is glucose, SO2 is sulfur dioxide and C7H5O2Na is sodium benzoate."

Glucose, sulfur dioxide, sodium benzoate. Glucose, sulfur dioxide, sodium benzoate.
Glucose, sulfur-- ARGH!

I can't concentrate! I've been spending the past 30 minutes on these three compounds, and it still won't register in my stupid brain!

How I wish it would just be as simple as hydrogen iodide, HI. Like, hi! Hello!

Ugh, I'm going nuts. This isn't good. Maybe I should stop for a little bit.

Closing my notes, I lied flat on my bed and thought about what mom told me. If everything gets worse and you and Will can't fix it anymore... You need to lie low.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm not like this before. I don't even think too much about Will even if I liked him long before IM5.

Love changes you, huh? Such a corny thing to be considered fact.

What if this really isn't what's meant to be? I mean, what if this is a mistake? Maybe that's why everyone and everything's popping up to be wrong, to make us realize that this isn't going to last. That this is close to an end because it needs to.

It doesn't feel wrong, though. It feels right... Appropriate. As far as I know, we're not violating someone else's right.

Aaaargh! I don't know! I don't know anymore! I'm so confused! Why does everyone need to enter and ruin everything! I never saw this coming. I never even saw a sign that this would happen.

...OH SHOOT! We have an english project to be passed by 9am tomorrow!

And Laine still doesn't have her materials! Gosh. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 7:03 PM.

Good thing my clothes are decent enough. I got up, grabbed my purse and put it in my jeans' pocket with my phone. I brushed mybhair quickly and went out of my room to run downstairs.

"Mom? Mooom!" I shouted. I think it's loud enough to be heard all around the house. Oops.

As if on cue, the front door swung open and it revealed my father, with 3 grocery bags in hand.

"Hi dad," I said, helping him with the grocery bags.

I rushed to the kitchen and placed them on the counter. Mom was pretty much cooking with aunt Kristy, since it's already past 7. Dad walked up to mom and kissed her.