Chapter 1 : seirin basketball team

Author's note :
This story line takes place after the events of season 1 but prior to the events of episode 1 of season 2 .

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Kagami-kun learn to pass the ball !" Aida Riko , coach of seirin basketball club yelled .

"You heard what coach said Kagami-kun please make sure to pass the ball ." Kuroko tetsuya , seirin's shadow and teikou's phantom sixth man said in his usual stoic voice .

"SHUT UP KUROKO ! YOU DON'T NEED TO REPEAT AFTER HER ." the hot headed ace of seirin yelled at his teammate .

After the game had finished Riko was so busy writing with worry the data of each player's weakness and strength that she didn't notice the gym door slide open .

'In order to win the winter cup we need to improve a lot , especially after the match against touou academy during the Inter-high' Riko thought as she remembered their defeat .

While she was in thought she looked at the door and silently screamed as she saw a petite and short blonde boy looking her way .

'Who is he ?' She thought . Riko could see the boy's bright magenta eyes with his pale white skin , whose wearing blue pants , a white t-shirt and a blue hoodie on top .

Riko could barely see the boy's face due to his bangs which were lining his face along with a red hat .

"Umm could I help you ?" Riko asked the boy kindly smiling .

The fragile looking boy gave her a gentle smile before giving her a bow which caused Riko to slightly blush. "My name is Kurasaki Rin , I would like to join the basketball club ." The boy said .

'Eh ?! Did he just say he would like to join ? He looks like he's shorter than kuroko' Riko thought as she examined the boy , although she couldn't estimate his number because his body was covered by his clothes .

Hyuga who was panting on the ground notices the frail looking boy talking to his coach , so headed towards them followed by Izuki and koganei .

"coach who is this ?" Hyuga asked while eyeing the much shorter boy .

Riko turns her attention to Hyuga standing next to her . "His name is Kurasaki Rin , he says he'd like to join the basketball team" Riko replied the spiky haired teen's question .

"Huh ? But he's so short ." Koganei said in shock .

"Anyway kurasaki-kun , don't you think you're a bit late ? Half the school has already passed ." Riko asked Rin ignoring koganei's comment .

"I just transferred here from my old high school " Rin replied with a smile before adding "and you can call me Rin " .

Meanwhile kagami was having a one-on one match with kiyoshi and successfully making a dunk causing the ball to roll to Rin's feet .

"Sorry but could you pass me the ball ?" Kagami said .

Without any warning Rin picked up the ball and shot the ball from a distance almost beyond the half court line .

'There's no way the ball could go in , I mean it was such a quick release .' Izuki thought as he watched the ball soar in the air .

The ball goes through the hoop perfectly with *swoosh* sound causing Rin to smile and everyone to jaw drop .

"IMPOSSIBLE !!" Everyone in the gym shouted except for kuroko .

'Such a high arc it's almost exactly like Midorima's shoot, was it a fluke ?' Riko thought as she stared at Rin in awe .

"That was amazing kurasaki-kun ." Kuroko commented standing beside Rin .

Rin looked to her side and said "arigatou ! Umm ..."

"Kuroko , Kuroko Testsuya ." Kuroko replied .

"Huuhhhhhh !!? Kuroko !! When did you get here ??" Hyuga ,Izuki,Koganei and Riko screamed .

"I've/he's been here the whole time." Kuroko and Rin said at the same time .

"Huhhh !!!? You can see kuroko ?" Izuki asked in shock as he eyed the shorter boy .

"Am I supposed to not see him ?" Rin asked slightly confused .

Kagami came running from the other half of the court slightly curious of who exactly made that long distance shoot with such accuracy .

"Coach , who was the one shot the ball just now ?" Kagami asked in a curious manner .

"I did ." Rin replied the red headed teen's question while smiling widely .

Riko then stared at Rin and said "kurasaki-kun, would you mind lifting up your shirt ?"

"Huh ? Why ?" Rin said worried by the burnette's request . But 'he' complied after his questions wasn't answered .

Riko's eyes widen in shock as she saw the blonde boy slightly lift the hem of his shirt only showing the lower part of his abdomin .

'He's so skinny ' Riko thought , 'his numbers however are as high as kagami's if not higher ! ' Riko snapped out of her thoughts when Rin quickly pulled down her shirt .

"So is it okay for me to join ? "Rin asked in a slightly uncomfortable tone .

"Huh ? Oo of course ." Riko replied with a smile . Her reply caused Rin to smile brightly .

Kuroko's eyes slightly widened as he observed 'said boy' as if he realized something .

Little did they know , the 'he' who became their teammate is actually a she .

The picture is when Rin throws the basketball and it goes in making everyone shocked . And like the cover it's also made by me ^_^ .

So you guys what do you think of the first chapter ?
Comment and vote and thank you for your support .