102. Scared by the Scared

Previously...

Xichen hugged him tight and pecked his lips, "My wife~" He said with a wide smile stretching his face.

Third Person POV

Jiang cheng, "Wait what-"

Xichen quickly put his tongue inside as held the other tightly. His one hand caressed his jaw as he devoured his mouth.

Jiang cheng tried to step back, but Xichen followed his steps till he hit the wall. Jiang cheng placed both his hands against the hard chest, trying his best to push it away. But Xichen pinned both his hands up with one hand while the other held his waist.

"Wanyin" he whispered between kisses.

Jiang cheng tried to close his mouth, but how could he when an intruder is making his way into him.

"Wanyin, I love you." He said as he continued showing his passion.

Jiang cheng felt his breath tighten, he was scared. He couldn't speak, he couldn't resist, his whole body was stuck between the Lan and the wall.

Tears slowly welled in his eyes as he looked at the Lan in fear. He couldn't make himself use Zidian on his lover but he couldn't handle the sudden force either.

His tears slowly dripped down as he relaxed his arms. Xichen immediately withdrew back when he tasted the saltiness.

"Wanyin..." he said, his voice broken. His eyes that were glowing darkened as he looked at his pitiful state.

He slowly stepped back till there laid a distance between them.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, I did not- I would never- I..I-"

Jiang cheng massaged his wrists which were slightly red with handprints. He tried to collect his emotions and looked at the other only to feel worse.

"Xichen... It's fine, I-I was just... startled! I was just surprised." He walked closer to the taller male only for the other to step back further away.

"NO, I'm afraid I might hurt you even more. I am very sorry, I truly did no-"

Jiang cheng patted his shoulders, "It's fine, I told you already. I was just surprised that's all. Nothings wrong. If you want... we can... ahem! Doitnow, again."

"Wanyin, It's better if I stay away for a while. My apologies, I'll go get some fresh air."

"Wait-" Jiang cheng reached out but the Lan was already gone. "Tch! Why was I so scared."

Thw whole afternoon, Xichen maintained a distance between them a day avoid any physical contact. Jiang cheng was fuming with anger as he stood under the evening Sun, looking at his disciples training harder than ever so they don't get to face his anger.

After telling them to take a break after a 3hr training he walked around the Pier with his narrowed eye brows and a sculptured frown.

He heard small murmurs from behind the bushes and released his Zidian. He was more than angry now. First Xichen avoided him and now some rats are squeaking.

His forced his whip at the bush making two of his disciples fly apart. Along with them a book flew as well, landing perfectly at his feet.

"What do you think you're doing!" He shouted as the two ran away. Bending down, he picked up the book and took a look at the opened page.

His eyes bulged out as he stared at the lewd book with filthy images and one particular image of a girl sucking the guy's penis stayed in his head. He whipped it away into the air, tearing each and every page into shreds.