108. When is the Marriage?

Previously...

Wei wuxian hugged his husband, "Lan Zhan look they're bullying me~" He cried but the uncle-nephew pair only rolled their eyes.

Third Person POV

Jiang Cheng laid on the bed, this time he chose not to disturb the Lan and just stay in the given room like everyone else. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the bed. The journey was tiring, and he felt like he could fall asleep standing. He was falling into a warm dreamland.

Xichen walked into the room after knocking multiple time without getting any response. His racing heart calmed down once he saw his lover sleeping peacefully. He walked closer and sat near him and gently caressed his face. His eyes roamed all over his lover, falling in love once more again. He wanted to bite the Jiang's lips and suck on them till their swollen and kiss it gently. He couldn't resist the Jiang, he wanted to hold me tight and keep him all for himself. 

Jiang Cheng fluttered his eyes open by the constant caress that he's been receiving. "Xichen? what are you doing here?" he asked surprised. 

Xichen simply smiled and bent down to peck him, "Where should I be if not next to you?" Xichen held Jiang cheng's neck as he kissed him deeper

Jiang cheng slowly sat up as their kiss deepened. It was so fast but so long that it felt like all the oxygen in the room had been drained out. Hands griping on soft flesh while their tongues danced together for the moon. It seemed endless and forever is what they wanted.
Jiang cheng leaned onto the Lan and that man only pulled him onto his lap.

The room was silent with only sounds of their tongues rolling against each other and their teeth clashing, topped by their moans.

Xichen paused for a second and stared into the grey-blue eyes. "Wanyin, I love you"

Jiang cheng was surprised for a second until his cheeks flushed red, he pushed the Lan lightly, turning his face away from him.
"What are you maundering...." he mumbled in a shy voice. Xichen smiled and took a hold of his hand, leaning into his palm while looking at him with big doe eyes, "Don't you love me back Wanyin?" He asked cutely. Jiang cheng murmured to himself but the Lan only leaned more towards him.

Jiang cheng tried to get off but the Lans one hand on his waist wouldn't budge at all.

He kept squirming till the two fell on the bed. Jiang cheng hid his face inside the Lan's robes and refused to look at the Lan.

Xichen chuckled at his cute reaction, "It's alright Wanyin, I won't ask anymore."

Jiang cheng slowly peeped up at the Lan. "It's about time you sleep as well, tomorrow is going to be a long day after all."

Xichen removed a few layers and cuddled the Jiang who moved closer to him.

Xichen pecked his forehead and combed his(jiang cheng) hair with his fingers. Finding warmth in the cold winters is a blessing too.

clearly see Jiang cheng blink, his eyeslashes curling up as his eyes open. It felt ethereal, Jiang cheng looked ethereal. His hands moved on their own as the caught the bouquet, and the next thing he remembers is kissing the Jiang while holding him in his arms.

"Yes yes yes yes yes... let's get married, right now too."

Jiang cheng chuckled as he patted the Lan. "Huan gege, we don't have to hurry."

Xichen's eyes glowed like ice. He picked up the Jiang and spun him around as be mumbled 'yes' the whole time.

Jiang cheng caressed Xichen's flying hair as he smiled. He couldn't wait to start a family.