⚠️ 105. A Sexy face ⚠️

This chapter has a few mature content.

Previously...

His eyes slowly gave up as he closed them to sleep.

Third Person POV

Jiang cheng turned around and pushed whatever was disturbing his sleep. But the disturbance did not stop. He moved his head and tried to sleep but the disturbance still did not stop.

He turned around and forced open his eyes.

He saw the Lan hovering him in the side.

Xichen gently caressed his ear and whispered, "Good afternoon Wanyin."

"Huan?"

Jiang cheng pressed his eyes close as Xichen placed a small peck on his lips.

He lifted his hand and helped him sit up. "I have asked them to prepare a bath for you, would you like to bath now?"

Jiang cheng nodded, he looked down and realized that he was dressed properly in his white robes and even the sheets were clean.

He definitely remembered dirting the sheets- ahem anyways. Jiang cheng gasped when xichen picked him up. Jiang cheng tightly held into his shoulders.

He could feel his warm body beneath the thin white robes which seem small- did the Lan robes tear?

Jiang cheng concentrated on his fingers. He tried to feel all that he could from those broad shoulders. He could feel the muscle contracting and the vibration of each step.

He lifted his head to look at the porcelain face. 'Truly a Jade face. Those narrowed eyes which smiles at everyone and which looked at me all night, just like those frosty lips with a cold tint of pink, a real devil that bit me all night.' He thought.

A sudden pout appeared on his face and glared at the Lan. Xichen looked at him, though a little confused, he still smiled in a question.

Jiang cheng looked down on his exposed chest through the robe, colors of red and purple laid on him like a painting.

Xichen gently placed him on the ground and Jiang cheng was quick to jump off. But the poor Lotus fell like a petal in its senescence.

Xichen quickly lifted him up and held him up by his waist.

Jiang cheng trembled like a cat which touched water, his fingers tightly held onto the robes.

Xichen removed his robes and lifted him up again, only to place him I side the water tub.

Jiang cheng looked down at his legs which couldn't even move. Was it always like this?

While Jiang cheng was busy inspecting his body, Xichen removed his robes and entered into the tub behind the Jiang.

He lifted the Jiang like he really was just a lotus and sat under him, his arms wrapping around him as he leaned forward, his head popping from the nape of his neck.

Jiang cheng turned around and pushed the Lan down.

"You! Do you see what you have done. Even the highest collar I have can't cover it!" Xichen chuckled and lifted his hand, pressing a kiss.

Jiang cheng turned redbut slowly a grim smirk widened his lips.

He pushed the Lans shoulders into the tub and bent down to make war with the white skin.

His teeth roughly bit the tender skin but Xichen only tilted his head to allow more. He gently patted the Jiang and took water into his palm and poured it on the Jiang's back, washing him while the Jiang took his revenge.