🔞⚠️ 104. The night is still Young~ 🔞⚠️

Previously...

The two came closer. Wanyin mumbled softly, "Huan..." his words almost inaudible until the Lan pushed in roughly, making the Jiang scream-

"Gege!"

Third Person POV

White liquid spreaded on the soft sheets.

Xichen pushed his head to the side and connected their lips together. Jiang cheng was gasping for air. His chest heaved up and down as he tightly held the Lan's hand around his waist.

Lan xichen easily entered his mouth and he devoured his slowly.

Jiang cheng tightly griped his hand, telling him he's out of air. The Lan separated their lips and Jiang cheng would've long fallen on the bed if it wasn't for the hand holding him up.

His legs gave up and he slowly slid down to his knees, his black locks fell to the side. The Lan gently pushed his hair front, revealing the flushed skin.

His lips nibbled at the the soft flesh, licking and biting it.

Jiang cheng turned his head, wanting to kiss him again. But the Lan pushed him down with his back facing the bed.

Jiang cheng closed his eyes, tired. Maybe this much is enough, he thought. He could feel Xichen gently holding his wrist, giving it a little kiss.

His mind slowly shut down as his body relaxed. He now was ready to have Xichen cuddle him to sleep.

Jiang cheng suddenly opened his eyes when his pant was pulled out. He looked at the Lan wide eyed.

Xichen put on of the Jiang's leg on his shoulder.

Jiang cheng could see a new spark in his eyes. Something ready to swallow him.

"Xi-chen, how about we sleep today... tomorrow! Tomorrow we can continue!"

Xichen bit on the soft flesh on his inner thigh, getting a high pitched squeak.

"Wanyin... you should vanquish the fire you started." He said and immediately marked his thighs with love marks.

Jiang cheng could only moan, he couldn't push the Lan away and his sensitive region was being played with. He tired to his legs closer but the Lan would immediately change to a different side.

Jiang cheng twisted and turned but only his upper body, his legs were firmly held by the Lan who had no thoughts on leaving them unmarked.

"Xichennn" He whined, but the Lan only bit harder.

Jiang cheng felt his whole body shudder as the cold finger slowly grazed his exposed legs.

Jiang Cheng's remaining shame flew out the window when the Lan licked him from the bottom to the top. He felt itching everywhere. His body wanted more attention. His skin was burning for more.

He looked at the Lan who had his tongue around his.

His mouth let out moans and sometimes gasps. His eyes were blurred again with tears welling. The Lan plesured him but did not touch the right spot, like he was doing it on purpose.

Jiang cheng tried to touch his own but the Lan held his hands and pushed them into the bed.

Jiang cheng pouted, and then slowly a devious smile bloomed on his face.

"Huan gege, won't you give me more attention?"

Xichen stopped in his tracks, he slowly lifted his eyes and stared into the blue abyss.

Xichen moved up and lifted the Jiang's head, "Wanyin, don't be sad, I'll be sure to taste each and every part of you" the Lan's husky voice tingled against his ear. He turned his head to the side and the Lan connected their lips together while his hands moved up and down his sides.