Unknown

Unknown POV

I received a message of Obito's downfall not too long ago.

 It hurts because I had the chance to meet the man. Yes, years before, he killed thousands of innocent people, but under of Dachi and Madara's leadership. However, my time knowing Obito, he's charming, funny, down to earth man. From what I know, he's a hard-working man, trying to atone his mistakes, a great doting husband and a great loving father. And his downfall is my fault. 

If I was given more time, I could have got the deed done. But due to my hesitation, a man died because of it. And more will die if I don't hurry up if I don't do what I'm supposed to do.

 I left my home hours ago and I was heading back from one of my clan member's homes from a session. Anyhow, making my way home, I could sense someone following me. Not feeling safe, I added a small amount of chakra into my feet, to help me walk faster.

 But that was all in vain. "I don't know why you're trying to walk away from me. You know it's pointless. Anyhow, he wants to see you." I stared at the person in front of me. I glared. "Why does he want to see me? Doesn't he know I'm a busy woman?" I responded. The person in front of me just scuffed. "I'm not here to argue. It's either you willingly follow me or get knocked out and wake up there." The person threated. I glared even harder.

 "That's not a way to speak to your elder. And don't forget I'm still your..." Before I knew it, I blackout.