Unknown Foe II

Author's Note: Warning; The scene will be uncomfortable for many of you. This scene indicates force rape and manhandling. Skip this chapter if not comfortable. 

Saki Alex- 36 years old

Unknown POV

I left the lab and walked back to my office. I see her sitting in the couch. "Oh, Saki, I see you're back." I said heartfully. 

Walking up closer, I see a sad look on her face. "Saki, what's wrong?" She didn't say anything but sat there. I sigh. "Come on Saki, talk to me. I'm your father. What's wrong dear?" I ask as I move to sit closer to her. Only for her to move away.

 I shook my head and slowly got up. "How is he? When can I see him?" I know exactly she was talking about. "You will see him once Dachi is dead." I said to her without looking at her. "You can't do that. You can't hide him forever from me." Saki started to raise her voice at me.

 I quickly turned around, grab her throat, and lifted her off the ground. "I didn't raise you to be sassy girl. I'm your father and you will respect me." I told her. Saki struggled against my hold. Her face started to lose color and I drop her to the ground.

 I stood right next to her, letting her grasp some air.

 "Yyou're not my father. Wwhat kind of father does the things to his so call daughter. From the stories of what you told me about my own, your nothing but a monster. I hate you." She said with tears falling down her cheek. 

I grab her long dark pink hair. 

"Let me go!" She screams. I push her down to the ground and climb on top of her.

 "Get off of me." She continues to scream.

 Saki tried to move underneath me, but it was no use. "You can try and struggle all you want but you and I both know, it's no use."

 "AHHHUUH" Saki continue to scream. I tap her wrist lightly, making her go paralyze. I rip open her shirt and lower her pants and underwear.

 "Ppplease. Ddon't. I'm sorry." Saki cried. "Then you should know better." I said to her before claiming her.

Time Skip

Once I was done with Saki, I cleaned myself and her up. I brush the tears away from her face. "I'm sorry." I said to her. She didn't move this time and I was happy. 

"I'll let you see him for a bit. But I need you to do something for me first." I said to her. Saki slowly looks at me and waited for me to speak again.

 I smiled and stood up, helping her up. "I promised her that I would help her eradicate all evidence of me performing the abortion. There are documents out there that states your mother had the procedure and a record that states she had a child before she had her husband first child." I started.

 "Um, where do I find these documents?" Saki whispered, not looking at me. 

"The unofficial records will be in the Cado Compound. Under the Head's home." I told her.

 "But that place is usually guarded and it's in the capital. I could easily get caught." Saki said.

 "No, you will be fine. It's not that heavily guarded has before. And, the people of the Cado clan are mostly doctors, nurses, and other various medical staff. So, you won't see many people. And if you do, they would be normally asleep." I continued. "My great nephew, Uuka Cado is the Head of the clan and the Head of hospital nearby. So, you won't see him. The only person that may be home will be his wife and his younger child. They are not a threat, so don't kill them. After all, they are family." I said to her.

 "Then if I can speak freely, why can't you destroy the evidence? After all, you are familiar with the layout of the underground, right?" Saki ask me. I rubbed my thumb over her face. 

"Yes, you're right, but I can't go back to that ground. But anyhow, you must go. I have work to do." I said before planting a kiss on her lips. She froze but I let that slide.

 For now.