Mute II

Princess Ayumu Alex Hatake- 35 years old

Kia Alex Hatake- 16 years old (13 years old) 

Saki Alex- 36 years old (In vision, 33 years old)

Queen Akari Alex Uchiha- 37 years old

Few hours after the ordeal, Princess Ayumu is in her eldest daughter's room, after finding her crying her heart out. She knew what the Hokage and her husband were planning, and she did thought it was a great idea. But she guesses, it backed fired.

 With dried tears on her face, Kia has her head on her mother's lap. The room is filled with Princess' humming, while stroking her daughter's soft hair. Due to the sensation, Kia slowly went to sleep. 

'Kia found herself watching her and her team. The mission that started everything. Team four went out to help a nearby village. "It feels weird around here." Goro said, looking around the village. 

"That's because you're nothing but a big baby." Haku said. Kia sees herself rolling her eyes at the boys. 

"Niko-Sensei are you sure we are at the right village? I don't sense anyone here." Haku asked with a scornful look on his face. Niko-Sensei scratched the top of his head. "This is the place. But you are right. I don't feel anyone around here." Niko-Sensei said looking around.

"Then what should we do?" Goro asked. "Should we scout the area if anyone is hiding or something?" Herself asked. "Yes, I think we should scout the area. We will split up in two to cover more grounds." Niko-Sensei agreed.

 "Hey Kia, do you want to scout with me?" Haku asked her younger self. Kia couldn't help but smiled. "Um, eww. I rather go with Goro." She rejected him. Goro laughed at his sad face. 

"Then that settles it. Goro and Kia you guys are going to the left side of the village. Haku and I are going to check the right side of the village. This place doesn't look to big, so we should be done in no time. But if you two happened to get into trouble, signal for us to come." Niko-Sensei said.

 The scene changed and Kia watches. "AUGGGHHHHHH." Hearing Haku screaming made her heart drop. 

Her Sensei, on the ground with of a huge and deep gash on his abdomen and a serve broken leg. Kia younger self and Goro both rushed over to him. Goro, who was learning medical ninjutsu tried to slow down the bleeding. 

"Ggguys, take Haku and rrun. This place is a trap." Their sensei said to them. "No, Niko-Sensei. My dad always said, 'Those who abandon their mission is trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash. I don't know about Goro, but I am not going to leave you behind.'" Kia heard herself screaming at Niko-Sensei. 

"Oh, your father is a wise man but a damn fool." Kia turned to sees the woman again. Her younger self looks at her with curiosity. 

"Sakura-San?" Goro asked. The woman laughed. "No dear but I do want to meet her. And some of the royal family." She said looking at younger Kia.

 Kia watched the scene before here and something seem to click. 'I wonder why she wanted to see the Aunty Sakura. And she does look like her though.' 

"What do you want? State your business?" Younger Kia asked. 

"Oh, you're very feisty. I'm here for you, Kia. Word in the street, your mother Princess Ayumu have the gift of sight. I just want to see if you have that gift and I'm trying to see Sakura as well." The woman answered.