Attempted Revenge

Dachi Alex- 68 years old

Apollo Cado- 68 years old

Micah Cadet Alex Cado- 13 years old

Obito Uchiha- 45 years old

Queen Akari Alex Uchiha- 37 years old

King Itachi Uchiha- 39 years old

Narrator's POV

Dachi is currently in the Eastern Region. In one of the farm states. It's still light out and it would be hours till it gets dark. Some part of the Eastern Region is on a different time zone than the Central Region. 

Anyhow, doing like he was doing for the pass seventeen years, Dachi continues to perform his duty. Couple of hours working, Dachi notice his throat hurting a bit. Coughing out phlegm and blood, Dachi thought something was wrong. 

'What's going on?' He thought, looking at the phlegm with blood on his hands.

 Shaking his thoughts, he went back inside a shed he was residing to use the bathroom and wash his hands before heading back to work. The guards watching him didn't pay him any mind when he first went in. But when he got back out, he was surprised to find the two of them on the ground, unresponsive. Carefully, he walks closer to the guards and tries to wake them up by shaking them up.

 A sight of blood made him pause. 

Not knowing what to do, Dachi looks around to see any clues. Without chakra and without voice, Dachi felt helpless.

 "How does it feel to be worthless?" A voice said behind him. Dachi's eyes bug out and his stomach drop. He hasn't heard his voice in decades. Dachi turns around and sees the one man he always thought was a friend to him.

 Dachi took a step back. 

The man smiles. 

"Why the long face Dachi? Don't you miss me? I sure miss you." The man claps. Dachi looks around him. He remembers his niece said if anyone tries to harm him, she will know, and she would respond before anything happen. And for the first time in his life, he was counting on it.

 "Ahahahah. I'm not a Cadet but you must be wondering where your little niece is. Well, if you haven't noticed any changes in you, I had someone to take care of her." The man said again.

 Dachi gave him a look. "If you're confuse by what I mean, your niece, Queen Akari should be dead by now. If you don't believe me, check your chakra network and there shouldn't be any restrictions on your voice." Dachi didn't believe him but decides to check anyhow.

 Dachi didn't feel any chakra return to him, but his throat felt dry. He didn't feel anything was hindering him from not speaking.

 "WwWhat Do you Wannt?" Dachi questions. For not speaking for a decade, it hurt just talking. But he was surprised nonetheless that he was able to speak.

 "There you go. I told you. But it is a pity your chakra has not return. Whelp, it's going to make it easier to kill you." Dachi already knowing, he's going to lose, he took another step back.

 "Ah, Dachi that is not how you treat your former friend. Especially when I have someone special, I like you to meet." Stepping out of the way, a young boy came out behind him. Dachi, looking at the boy, couldn't help but look surprise, again. The young boy's face resembles his own when he was young boy.

 "WwWho iss Hee?" Dachi ask, painfully. 

The man smiles. Showing his perfect white teeth.

 "This young man is Micah Cadet Alex Cado. He's your grandson and my son." The man looks at him. Dachi looks at the boy and look over at his long-time friend.