Unraveling I

Dahlia Cado Uchiha- 37 years old

Dakarai Cade Uchiha- 37 years old

Princess Ayumu Alex Hatake- 35 years old

Kisame - 55 years old

Prince Akio Alex- 34 years old

Shisui Uchiha- 39 years old

King Itachi Uchiha- 39 years old

Kia Alex Hatake- 16 years old

Deka (Kakazu's Daughter)- 15 years old 

Narrator POV

Dahlia is back in the underground. She knows she would have to leave soon before Shisui comes looking for her and Dakarai.

 She spent all day reading the unauthorized procedures documents. To read about whom had these procedures made her wonder and question about some of the people. After reading what seem to be her one hundredth, she starts to place things away.

 Then out of the blue, another folder fell.

 The name 'Saki Cadet' read on top. 

Looking down, she picks up the file.

 'I'm surprise someone from the Cadet clan had one of these procedures.' She thought.

 She opens the folder and read the contents. Her eyes widen. "No way."

 After reading, she closes the folder and didn't know what to do with this information. 'Something about this is weird.' Dahlia places the file under her shirt, fix everything else and walk back upstairs.

 She walks fast to the room she shares with Dakarai and took the folder out. 

Dakarai, in the room was about say something but kept quiet when Dahlia places her finger on her mouth. 

"I could do so much, and we should head back to the castle before your husband starts go looking for us." Dahlia said. Dakarai nodded and put her things together. 

Dahlia puts the folder in her bag.

 After a good twenty minutes the duo where ready. 

They said their thanks and goodbyes to Uuka and his family.

 Dahlia had a blank face and Dakarai would often stare at her. Once they were a great distance away from the Cado Compound, Dakarai spoke. 

"Okay Dahlia, spill. Whatever it is, tell me." Dakarai said. 

"Not hear. But once we get to the castle, I'll tell you and Akari." Dahlia said, leaving no room for argument. 

'Must be serious.' Dakarai thought. 

Walking for ten minutes, in silence, Dahlia sense someone's chakra and it was dangerously low. 

"Hey Dakarai, I think someone is hurt." She said picking up the pace. 

Dakarai following right after her. About a minute, Dahlia pinpoints the person's chakra near a bush. She sees the feet. 

Walking around, her eyes widen. 

"AYUMU." 

Dakarai right behind her, help to move the older Princess away from the bush. 

She had a massive gash on her frontal lobe. 

Dahlia checks her pulse.

 "Her chakra is low, and her pulse is weak. We got to get her to the castle, I can try and control the bleeding." Dahlia said.