Looking For Clues

Sumire Cadet- 53 years old

Dahlia Cado Uchiha- 37 years old

Uuka Cado- 40 years old

Dakarai Cade Uchiha- 37 years old

Narrator POV

Hours pass and night fell. 

Sumire was in her quarters, and she hadn't had the chance to speak to her Goddaughter. Nerves started to eat her up. 

'Maybe coming here, wasn't a great idea.' She thought to herself, looking out of the window, looking into the dark sky. 

'Knock knock'. Someone knocking on her door, broke her concentration. She got up from the living room area and hurried to the door, opening it slowly.

 A Guard stood before her.

 He bows. "Sorry for the intrusion, Queen Akari sent her apologies for not seeing you earlier today. But since its already night fall, she asks of you to see her at seven in the morning in her office for morning tea, is that okay with you?" The Guard informs. 

Sumire nodded her head. "That is fine with me. Thank you, sir." She bows her head slightly. The Guard bow again and walk away. 

Sumire closed the door and headed to one of the bedrooms she was staying in.

 She opened her luggage and took out what seem to be a vile, filled with liquid. 

She looks at it and her heart started to pound a bit faster.

Meanwhile,

Dahlia and her brother are currently underground of Uuka's home. Reading all the unauthorized procedures. They been reading them for hours. Both shook to read the contents in the folders.

 "I'm just flabbergasted. Why was all of this considered unauthorized? Wouldn't people know?" Dahlia asks, not looking up from. Uuka was too shocked to respond. "Look, this one has grampa initials." Dahlia walks closer where her brother was but only to trip onto something.

 A small spot on the ground seems to be a key to open a hidden door. The ground slightly started to shake. "What did you do?" Uuka finally looking up. "I almost tripped. That's all and must have step on something to open this." 

The two left the documents they were reading and walk inside of what was behind the hidden door. 

Lights flicker on immediately. 

It looks like a simple doctor's office. 

"Why would they have another doctor office down here?" Dahlia continues to ask. Uuka didn't say anything but continue to look around. He found a couple of switches on the wall and decides to flip the switch.

 Middle of the doctor's office, the ground open and out comes a chair with feet holder at the bottom. Dahlia had a weird look on her face. She walks out of the office and came back with another document, reading its contents.

 "This must be where patients but more like clients would come to get a secret abortions. This was an abortions center." Dahlia said. "Clients would spend thousands to have their procedures done and to keep this under wraps. But why?" Dahlia wonder. 

"If you really read the documents without just scanning it, you'll see the names of the Wives of important Clans Heads and Leaders comes here. And apparently some officials from the castle had also come here." Uuka said. Dahlia's eyes widen. "But why would they come in secret. Sadly, to say but, there's services for that." 

"Yea, but it wasn't legal thirty years ago. But however, these women here could have abortions for several reasons. They could have had affairs and secret lovers. Some women weren't married but got pregnant and that wouldn't end well for them." Uuka said. 

"Then, I wonder, what was the point of that break in two days ago. It's not like we could have said anything." Dahlia said.

 "You're right. But anyhow, I'm going to call it a night. It's been a long day for me. Are you still going to stay down here?" Uuka ask. Dahlia looks around, then shook her head. "Nah, I'm going to go up with you. It has been a day."

 The duo walks out of the office and Dahlia found the spot that had open the hidden door, closing it back and headed up stairs. 

Uuka retrieve to his bedroom he shares with his wife.

 Dahlia went into the room, she was sharing with Dakarai, whom was still up. "So, how was it?" Dakarai asks. 

"Sorry Da, but you know I won't be able to talk about it." Dahlia said, looking at her long-time friend and sister figure. "I know. Just trying to spark conversation, you know it's been a while we last talk and hung out." Dakarai said, shrugging her shoulders.

 "I know. Having different jobs, having children, and living in different regions makes it difficult, does it?" Dahlia said walking over to her friend. "I miss you; you know that." Dahlia said, hugging her friend.

 Dakarai giggled.

 "Aw, I miss you too."