Unexpected Event

Sumire Cadet- 53 years old

Queen Akari Alex Uchiha- 37 years old

Princess Ayumu Alex Hatake- 35 years old

Kia Alex Hatake-16 years old

Prince Akio Alex-34 years old

Princess Adesina Alex Uchiha- 6 years old

Prince Omari Alex Uchiha- 15 years old

Prince Amari Alex Uchiha- 15 years old

Prince Itsuki Alex Uchiha- 12 years old

Sadara Uzumaki Uchiha-12 years old

Dai Uzumaki Uchiha- 9 years old

Gou Alex- 16 years old

Obi Cado Uchiha- 16 years old

Former King Bello Alex- 65 years old

King Itachi Uchiha- 39 years old 

Konan 'Alex'-51 years old

The same time Sakura and her family were getting ready to leave the Southern Region, 

Sumire made her way towards her Goddaughter's office, only to hear laughter. A bit confuse, she walks closer, to find the door open.

 There were two of Queen Akari's siblings, one of them being Sumire's son-in-law and a young girl. The door creaks a bit. The four turn their heads, facing Sumire.

 "Good morning, Sumire. These three showed up earlier this morning, which is a sight to see. Oh, and I don't think you remember Kia. Kia is Ayumu and Kakashi's daughter." The Queen said with pride. 

Sumire was surprised to see her. The last time she saw her, she was bit younger.

 "Good morning, everyone." Sumire bows her heads. "Good morning, mom." Prince Akio said, getting up to greet his mother-in-law. 

"Akio, it's been so long. Just look at you. A handsome fella. Tell me, how's Sakura and my grandbabies." Sumire asks. "Ah Sakura should be in your hometown. Thinking you would have been there actually. And for the kids, they're doing great. Imani is a Genin now, she's excited about that. Arata is a smart boy, already showing great interest in medical ninjutsu." Prince Akio said.

 "Oh, that's great to hear." Sumire then looks and turns to see Princess Ayumu. 

"And how are you dear, it's a pleasure of seeing you and your daughter again. How's the rest of your children?" Sumire asks softly. "They are doing well thank you." The older Princess said. Sumire nodded her head and look at her Goddaughter. 

"I'll see you a bit later dear." Sumire said.

 "Oh, okay. Then I'll see you during breakfast." The Queen said. 

Sumire walks out and the Queen gave her attention back to her family. 

"Breakfast is going to start soon. I'll make sure your quarters are ready, you guys must have a long journey." The Queen stood up.

 "Um, Aunty, is it okay if I can help Adesina get ready. I miss her and I haven't seen her in so long." Kai asks.

 "Oh, yes please. I love my daughter to death, but she's like a combine version of Naruto and Aya, I promise that girl will be the death of me." The trio laughs.

Time Skip

After getting in her quarters, The Queen showed her niece to her younger cousin's room. "Thank you again Kia." The Queen said before disappearing.