What's To Come

Kai Alex Hatake- 17 years old

Narrator POV

Few days later. Kia was done with her physical training for the day. But instead with her aunt like she normally does, she trained with the Royal ANBUs in their training grounds for the day.

 Normally, the Royal ANBU's wouldn't let outsider just joined in, in their session without going through the ranks and prior trainings beforehand. However, receiving training from her father, who was former ANBU member and the Sixth Hokage, a mother who is one of the Guardians of the Tail Beasts and a defense instructor, and being trained no other than the Queen herself, who has many names, Kia was more than qualified. Kia did well keeping up with everyone, more or so, they had a hard time keeping up with her. 

Joining her Godfather, Naruto, on his pranks sure paid off. 

After washing her hands at a nearby restroom, Kia made her way to the cafeteria to grab some lunch before she had to go meditate. 

However, before she even step foot inside, her scenery change. 

'Kia sees a young man doing what it seems to be a ritual. "Soon, everyone will worship me once I obtain his eyes." Kia was about to walk closer to the man, to see his face. "Hey, you're up. The crowd is going crazy!" Someone walked into the room. The young man gets up and walks out of the room quickly. Kia didn't had a chance to see his face.

 However, Kia notices the young man dropped something. She walks closer to it and picks up the item. "A medallion?" She thought to herself. It wasn't a regular simple medallion. It was a silver medallion and on the middle was an image of creature. The medallion had a circular shape. On the inside, the picture of the creature was place on top of a star. Dark energy flow out of the medallion, giving Kia a weird feeling. She let go of the medallion and let it drops on the floor. 

"Wait up, I forgot something." Kai turns her head of the door opening back again, revealing the young man. She was able to see the face. 'His face looks so familiar. Why can't I identify him?" The young man had a caramel color skin, grey eyes and silver hair. 'Why does he look like an older version of.." 

Kai was going to finish her thoughts when someone was waving in front of her face, snapping her out of the daze. "Hey, are you okay?" Kai glance at the person who broke her concentration, and her eyes widen. "You're..."