Epilogue

1 year later

Today is mine and Nyx's wedding. I was marrying the person I love in two hours, as the sun went down. I was filled with excitement. I couldn't wait to officially be apart of this family. My father hadn't been invited to the ceremony, but he hadn't bothered me since a letter he had sent saying he regretted what he did, and that I was welcome back at any point. I sent a short note back saying I'd forgive him when I was ready.

I am wearing a long glittery white dress, with a long trailing veil. I had a bouquet of lilies, roses and daisies, all of my favourite flowers.

I make my way up the hill to the temple, where we were to be married. I am accompanied by Feyre, Nesta, Elain, Mor and Amren, who I had became close to over the past year. We made it to the temple door, and the five of them enter, leaving me on my own outside the temple.

The bells began to ring, and the organ began to play, and the doors open. I enter the church, and walk down the aisle. Everyone in the temple has rose to their feet, but my eyes are only on Nyx. I make my way to the altar, hand my bouquet to Feyre, and take Nyx's hand.

"And you may kiss the bride." The priestess says Faye we have exchanged rings and vows.

As I kiss Nyx, my world feels complete, and I know that I'm finally where I belong.

***
I hope you enjoyed Princess Of Spring. Sorry if the ending seemed rushed. I'm writing three stories at the moment, and was trying to finish this one off.

Check out my Instagram: BookWonderland13

Thank you for reading Princess Of Spring!!