fourteen

—————
A sharp slap hit me hard as i shot up to see Tom stood over me, 'what the fuck Tom?' i shouted, i had just woke up and clearly me sleeping pissed him off?

'You need to get up, i didn't mean to hit you it's just you weren't getting up.' Toms eyes were empty and his voice made no emotion, what's going on? 'Well where are we going, it's a saturday.' i got out of bed and walked to the wardrobe, awaiting toms answer. 'Gang meet.'

I froze, gang meet? i couldn't do that not after the incident, he hasn't made me to go a gang meet since the accident why is he making me go now? 'The fuck do you mean gang meet, you know i can't do that.' tom replied with a cold deep stare into my eyes, causing me to shiver, 'it's important Audrey, just get ready we don't have long.' i slowly nodded and got ready, terrified for what was going to happen.

' i slowly nodded and got ready, terrified for what was going to happen

(The outfit)

As soon as i was ready Tom grabbed my arm and almost dragged me down the stairs, when we got to the door everyone was waiting at the door, and everyone looked sad, no emotion in most of their faces, has something happened?

It didn't take long for us to arrive at a house, a massive house at that, not bigger than the Kaulitz house but big.

'Tom, where are we?' I was ignored and Tom got out the car and dragged me out with him, everyone else followed, still no emotion whatsoever, no one spoke till me and a bodyguard let us all into the house, looking me up and down and we headed inside, a group of around 6 men sat around a living room and smiled warmly at me, 2 of them winking or biting there lip towards me, i felt sick...

'Audrey! God you're even more pretty than the pictures.' A dark skinned man laughed to himself and walked over to me, Tom let go of me and handed me to this man, i was in shock, what the actual fuck was he doing? 'Tom, what's going on.' i was starting to freak out now, Kia made eye contact with me and mouthed 'i'm sorry' before everyone turned around and walked out the door, except Tom.

'Where's the money then Will?' Toms expression changed to sadness and his voice was cracking, like he was about to cry. Will pulled out a huge wad of cash from his pocket and handed it to Tom, before turned to me and smiling once again. 'Tom has told me how good you are sweetheart, you're only here for a while don't worry.' My heart dropped, tom has sold me as a sex slave, to another gang.

Instantly my fight or flight kicked in, i chose fight.

My knee flew up to Wills balls and he bent over and groaned in pain, Toms eyes grew wide and i shoved him out the way as hard as i could and swiftly grabbed his gun from his waistband, no fucking way was I being sold for sex. I burst out the front door and around four bodyguards came charging at me, i used my experience with guns and shot them all, blood pouring out of there now lifeless bodies, i heard shouting and running as i continued to sprint though the gates and down the road, gunshots fired and i turned around and shot one of the men who i saw in the living room previously, i ran and ran till my body couldn't move without feeling as if i would collapse, and soon enough my legs went into jelly and i collapsed, everything going black.

Leaving you all on a cliffhanger😉

——————-
NO FUCKING WAY WE ARE RANKED NUMBER 1 ON #KAULITZ ?!?!? IM IN ABSOLUTE SHOCK AND SO GRATEFUL FOR HOW FAR THIS STORY HAS COME.

YOUR ALL MY BIGGEST SUPPORTERS AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!