seventeen

——————
Soon enough the club died down and there was only about 5 people left among us who came together, the drugs had worn off my now by the alcohol was still burning through my system, I started to get tired and told Tom i was going for a spliff, he nodded and turned away to talk to Bill, Georg and Gustav while i hobbled out the door, on my own out of sight from everyone.

I stumbled out in the street and sat on the curb, lighting a spliff and taking deep puffs on it, it didn't give me that kick anymore and i wanted another one of them pills because i had never felt fucking better, it was like a euphoria that no one could ever explain and i craved it, and i craved Tom.

The spliff died down and i flicked it onto the road, standing up and staggering over to stamp it out, my head felt clear again and a loud pitch noise rang in my ears, i couldn't hear anything else except that noise, i covered my ears and shut my eyes, trying to find my way back to the curb before a bright light was shone into my eyes and something metal and fucking heavy crashed into me, i didn't even have time to become aware of what had just happened before i blacked out.

——————-
TOMS POV:

'Where's Audrey at? she's been gone for over half an hour..' Georg tapped me on the shoulder and i spun around to answer him, 'Yknow what i don't know, she said she was going for a spliff, come outside and check on her she's probably passed out.' we all laugh and head outside, my heads down trying to dig my pocket for a lighter and a fag before Kia, Riley and Cece all scream out in terror, my head shoots up to see a puddle of blood pouring down the road, audrey's black hair smeared across her face and not moving, all you could hear was the gurgling coming from her throat as she choked on her own blood and guts. I ran tj her and grabbed her limp, almost lifeless body and darted back to my car, everyone's doors slammed shut and i knew our private doctor wouldn't be able to save her, we had to go to the hospital.

All the doctors looked fucking disgusted and terrified and i ran into the emergency room, Audrey had now gone completely limp and wasn't breathing, at least the gurgles she made proved she was still alive, now i didn't know at all. A huge group of doctors and nurses ran towards me and grabbed my audrey from me, shouting different codes and colours while running in hundreds of different directions, a doctor who was stood at the corner of the waiting room came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, 'Sir you need to come with me okay? the doctors are going to do everything in there power to save her, do you know what happened?' i froze, staring at the wall and almost ignoring the doctor completely. 'Car.' i whispered at the man nodded, leading me to a room and sitting infront of me trying to speak to me as i continued to ignore him, he eventually left and it took all i could to not burst into tears...

TIME SKIP!

I had been here for god knows how long, i hasn't eaten or drank or slept, my eyes fixated on the wall infront of me and multiple doctors tried coming in to get me to eat or drink something, i ignored them, i ignored bill, i ignored everyone that came into that room if they didn't have news about Audrey, i didn't know where she was i had no energy anymore to go smashing the hospital up to find her and to save her, there was always something different about that girl, the way her hair shined and glowed in the sun, the twinkle in her eyes and i swear flashed when she smiled or laughed, and oh her laugh, it was the most beautiful thing i had ever heard, the sound of her voice played constantly in my ears and her soft skin was the only think i wanted to hold right now, i wanted to hold her and tell her she was going to be okay, and soon this would all just be a bad dream.

She was so brave, my Audrey, i took her into this shit and she came out of every situation like a fucking warrior, i felt an immense amount of guilt but i couldn't let her go, i couldn't let her go out into the world and find someone else, have children with him and get married i couldn't stand seeing my fucking audrey be with another man, i'd never felt this way about a girl but she was a woman, my woman.

'Sir, we need you to speak to us, it's about Audrey.'

My head shot up and i stood up, is she okay? my girl was okay! 'You're going to need to sit down Mr Kaulitz.' my heart stopped as the doctor spilled out the words, the words that no one wants to hear at a hospital, the worst words he could have said to me in that moment, i stayed standing up and got in his face, 'Where the FUCK is audrey!' i screamed and the man looked terrified, i grabbed him and threw him up against the wall of the room. 'WHERE IS SHE?!' i shouted even louder and the man began coughing and splurging, i let go to allow him to speak but stayed close, very close.

'I-I'm sorry to in-infr-inform you sir but Miss Audrey Gonzalez and her unborn child died this morning, there was nothing we could do in t-terribly sorry for your losses.' everything stopped, the blood that pumped in my veins stopped, my thought were gone, everything i could feel before i could no longer, my girl was gone, she was dead.

'Unborn child?' my screams faded into a whisper as i stepped back and fell into the car i had sat in for days, she was pregnant, Audrey was pregnant when she died. 'Uhm, yes sir Miss Gonzalez was 4 months pregnant when she died, we're ever so sorry we tried everything.' Words couldn't escape my mouth, it didn't feel right, she wasn't dead, my baby wasn't dead. 'You're a fucking liar.' I said, standing up and pulling my gun out from my waistband, 'YOUR FUCKING LYING!' I pushed the trigger out of pure anger and fear for audrey, the doctor was no longer there was his body parts and blood splattered on me and the wall, it hit me that there was no amount of murder i could commit that would bring them back, nothing would bring my baby's back.

Soon enough i was in the car, speeding out the hospital and driving wherever the road took me, i opened every window and closed my eyes, i couldn't live without her, i wouldn't be able to cope with the loss of my girl, my woman audrey. If she was to die, i was to die too.

My eyes were shut and my hands slid off of the steering wheel, i felt the car jolt and move and i pressed down on the accelerator as hard as i could, before i knew it the car felt as if it was floating, this was it, i was going to see my princess again.

———————
TV NEWS REPORT LATER THAT NIGHT:

'And ladies and Gentlemen it has been confirmed, the body and car in the water belonged to Tom Kaulitz, a madly wanted gang member of Germany, it has also been confirmed that this was a suicide, we have spoken to his brother, Bill Kaulitz and he has told that the reason for the suicide is most likely the death of Mr Kaulitzs girlfriend, Audrey Gonzalez and there unborn child, who neither of these parents knew about. We are unable to show the bodies at this time due to the condition and gore of them. We wish you all well, goodnight Germany.'

——————-
AAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP IT RIGHT NOW IM FUCKING SOBBING, THIS HAS TO BE THE
SADDEST CHAPTER IVE WROTE ON THIS APP EVER!! FROM AFAR IS NOW COMPLETE AND FINISHED, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE ALL GIVEN ME I LOVE YOU ALL FURTHER THAN WORDS CAN EXPLAIN!!!!

A NEW BOOK WILL BE WROTE SO STAY UPDATED I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING REST OF THE WEEK.