Chapter 3(AlanJeff)

Jeff was very happy that his boyfriend had prepared a surprise for him because he had graduated, but now he had to start a new day at the garage because the new championship was starting soon. Although it was difficult for him to approach people his relationship with Alan was different. Over time Jeff began to be more open, even if he was still scared of what he could predict when he would touch someone. Alan always assures them with every gesture that he is not afraid and will always be by his side. When they both woke up and got ready to leave for the garage Alan told him

Alan: Listen, haven't you thought about what you want to do now that you've graduated?

Jeff: Lung, what long question is that? Of course, I will work at the garage and help you.

Alan: Are you sure this is what you want to do? I mean, I don't want you to feel pressured to work with me. There may be better places to work, you may earn more.

Jeff: Of course I want to work with you and the rest of the team. I like what I do and the atmosphere in the garage, and the fact that I work with you and my brother is already a big bonus. I don't need anything else.

Saying this, he hugs Alan and kisses him on the cheek.

Jeff: I know you're the boss but you shouldn't be late so maybe we'd better hurry up. 

Alan smiles at him and takes him by the hand and leads him to the car...

.

.

When the two arrived at the garage, Sonic and North were on the couch hugging, kissing each other on the cheeks, and giggling like two little kids. They didn't even realize that they were caught in the act by Alan and Jeff, but it was much too late for them to pretend that nothing was happening between them.

Alan: I think we deserve an explanation, don't we?

North: So Lung...you see...

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoy it! (NorthSonic is coming)

Vote and leave a comment😘