Chapter 18 (CharlieBabe)

They were all gathered in the garage. Charlie and Babe had called them urgently to tell them important news. No one had the slightest idea what it was all about. Not even Jeff who was Charlie's brother after all. 

 Alan: So...why did he call us all after all? 

 Way: You made us worry too. 

 Babe: Well... something happened 

 Charlie and Babe looked into each other's eyes. Babe nodded and took Charlie's hand giving him a chance to explain why he had called everyone. 

 Charlie: As you know Jeff and I are doing a series of shots to get rid of our senses.... 

 Kim: Well... and where's the problem? 

 Charlie: The point is that... 

 North: Oh my god tell me what happened. 

 Charlie: I might not be quite the alpha anymore. I mean, I am no longer given the facts. 

 Sonic: Then what are you? Omega? 

 Babe: Charlie is half alpha half enigma. 

 Way: Well, I don't see a problem. If Charlie needs advice from me, don't worry, I can help you with any concerns.  Anyway, if you're still half-alpha, I don't think there will be any change. 

 North: So why are you still so tense? Did you think we weren't going to accept Charlie anymore? 

 Charlie: It's not about that. Because of this...something happened. 

 Charlie wasn't ready to say that. And so it was hard for him to believe that Babe agreed with what happened. 

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 . 

 All: WHAT???!!!!

 Babe: Yes it's true. 

 2 weeks ago when Charlie was feeling sick 

 Charlie: Babe, I don't understand why I feel so bad. It's like something is changing in my body.