Chapter 5: I Didn't Have The Guts

Warnings! This chapter contains potentially disturbing art (slight gore in it)

I was extremely disappointed, a little hurt even, getting that phone call. I had asked Four to try and get along ONCE. And the two got themselves detained. I was not going to handle this violence, not in my house, and ESPECIALLY not between the two most important people to me.

Four had immediately gone off to our bedroom when we got home. I let Two just sit and think on the couch as I followed Four, closing the door behind us. "What the hell?" I got straight to it. Four immediately lost it. "X I'm so sorry I didn't mean to start it I- they were just so close and- I'm sorry I-" "Close?" I raised an eyebrow.

He took a moment to calm down, forming his sentences in his head. "I made a comment about stealing BFB, and we ended up getting in each other's face about it, and they kept poking me, It was just too much, I just-" Four rubbed his eyes exhaustedly as he tried to explain himself.

"I'm trying really hard to get along with them X, I don't know what's wrong with me.." Four frowned. I almost immediately knew though. Every time Four complained about Two, it was mostly about how touchy and up close they were with everyone. "Two isn't trying to be creepy, and I'm sure you've heard that a million times before, but If you have a problem with it, that needs to be a boundary you set yourself. I can't be babysitting you all the time.." I said it simply.

"Right.." Four went a little quiet, as if the thought of facing Two was the worst thing he had heard. With a sigh, Four sat on the bed, flopping onto his side and closing his eyes. Oh, ok, I guess it's time to sleep.

I felt a little bad for getting mad at him, walking over and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving quietly, going to the living room. I sat next to Two for a while, just coexisting. I didn't even know what to say to them.

"Four seemed really mad... Like he wanted to rip my guts out..." Two said, staring straight ahead. "He just- gets overwhelmed, he isn't usually violent..." I sighed, getting tired myself after a while of silence. Without a word I stood up, walking off to bed.

.......

With Four and X asleep, that left me alone in the dark silence. I didn't like silence...

I did my best to sleep, my mind running through today over and over again until I fell asleep.

That house always did give me the strangest dreams