Chapter 9: Hurtable

Warning! This chapter contains violence, gore and blood in the art!

I waited and waited and waited! For a whole THREE HOURS!! No message, no call, no nothing. Of course. Why did I think X would immediately run to me when Two left for a few hours. He probably thinks they were out looking for a job or something!

I sighed, getting bored. My eyes drift to the closet. Two was oddly quiet in all of this. They haven't tried to scream for help or anything... I get up, untying the cable from around the closet doors and opening it. Two glanced up at me, not moving.

They looked utterly horrified, that shine in their eyes making it clear they were accepting death as I stared down. It brought a smile to my face. The person who once took everything from me, curled up in a pathetic little ball in front of me. They looked so hurtable

I didn't really think in the next few moments. Only about how easy they would be able to escape and how good it could feel to do some damage. I grabbed the knife from earlier, walking back over to the closet with a grin. Two immediately knew what was up, trying to move away.

 I grabbed the cable around their ankles, yanking their legs towards me, sliding them down onto their back in the process. They kept struggling, it began pissing me off. I jabbed the tip of the knife into the bottom of their kneecap, shoving it in and prying upwards, ripping it from the socket with a clean crunch.

They began to scream. Shit. That cable on their mouth proved extremely ineffective, not muffling anything. I quickly let go of the cable around their legs, holding it with my foot instead as I reach up in a panic, covering their mouth. I point the knife at their face. "Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" I whisper harshly. They immediately try to tone it down, the scream dying into whimpers of pain.

"Good..." I grin, shifting my attention down to their knees again. The cap was dislocated, separated under the skin. It looked gross, painful, and probably took away their ability to escape, but I was still mad. I go for the other knee, repeating the process. Instead of the scream, I can hear heavy breathing, muffled sounds coming from under my palm. They were such lovely sounds that I've never heard anyone make before. I closed my eyes, listening to the pathetic attempts at remaining silent. I felt excited. 

But I didn't want to get ahead of myself

But I didn't want to get ahead of myself. I set the knife down, letting go of the cable binding their legs. They didn't dare to pull their legs back, knowing it would be too painful to bend their knees. I sigh, bored again. I walk over, not bothering to close the closet as I flopped back down on the bed, listening to Twos sounds die down.

After the silence returned, a wave of guilt hit me. I just mutilated someone because I felt like it. Holy shit. There was no way to justify ANYTHING I was doing... But I was in too deep to turn back now.... Why did I do this to myself..?