Chapter 7: Wake up And Break up

Warning: This chapter contains Minor injuries in the art, enjoy!

After X took me into the bathroom to run water over the burn I had gotten, he left, and I could hear nothing but yelling from the kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" "X I- I didn't mean to, I swear-" "I understand that you get freaked out and everything, but that is NO EXCUSE TO GO SWINGING HOT SKILLETS INTO PEOPLES SKULLS!" "..." "I don't understand why you have such a problem with them! What did Two ever do to y-" "Oh, you don't understand! I don't understand! They don't understand! NONE OF US FUCKING UNDERSTAND, YOU THINK I ASK TO BE LIKE THIS??" "I PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT EVERY DAY, I DON'T CARE HOW HORRIBLE YOU ARE TO ME BUT YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY NOT IN MY OWN FUCKING HOME!" 

I felt horrible. If I had just taken a hint any other time Four had pulled away, I wouldn't have caused this argument. X's words stuck out to me. Was Four really that bad? I knew he was an asshole sometimes, but I thought he really liked X. I mean, that was the only reason he even let me in, cause X liked me. I wasn't welcome here.

"IF YOU LIKE TWO SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO WITH THEM!?" "I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR CHILDISH, PETTY BEHAVIOR! I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO BABYSIT YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU DO THE MOST BASIC THINGS! YOU ARE DEPENDENT! A MAN CHILD! I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING MOM!" "I DON'T ASK FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE A GOD DAMN CHILD!" "I ONLY TREAT YOU LIKE ONE BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE ONE!" "OH! I ACT LIKE A CHILD. AND HOW ABOUT THE JOBLESS BUM STAYING HERE FOR FREE? THEY AREN'T CHILDISH FOR DEVOTING THEIR WHOLE LIFE TO SOME STUPID SHOW THAT WASN'T EVEN THEIRS TO BEGIN WITH?" "THAT ISN'T EVEN RELEVANT TO THIS CONVERSATION AND YOU KNOW IT! WHY ARE YOU SO STUCK ON THAT!?"

There was a bit more yelling back and forth. X calling Four out, Four trying to defend himself.. It was just going in circles before it all ended with one sentence.

"GET OUT." "X, I-" "OUT."

There was silence. Until I caught a death glare from Four as he passed the bathroom, walking out the front door and slamming it. I could hear X in the kitchen still, trying to stay quiet as he cried. I could hear how shaky his breath was.

"X..?" I hesitantly ask, poking my head into the kitchen. "Go away." Yep. I backed off, going back to the bathroom. I glanced at the mirror. There I saw an instigator. A moocher. A thief. I felt horrible. I felt bad for making Four upset, I felt horrible for making X upset. I couldn't pick a side.

I stared at the dirt bag on the other side of the glass for a while, narrowing my eyes in disgust

I stared at the dirt bag on the other side of the glass for a while, narrowing my eyes in disgust. Completely focused on my reflection, I was caught off guard when I felt a pair of arms tightly wrap around me, a shaky breath being let out.

"I'm sorry.." X whispered. I didn't know what to do to comfort him, so I did my best, hugging him back and just holding him. "Don't be sorry.." I whisper back, feeling like I wasn't supposed to be heard. Like someone would get mad if I was talking at a normal volume.

We stood like that for a while before X calmed down, letting go. "Are you ok?" He asked, getting a close look at the pan shaped burn on my face. "Yeah.. are you..?" "I don't know.."