Chapter 1: Mayor's Office

We arrived at the mayors building and walked inside we walked into his office and for some reason he wasn't there so we were about to leave but then we heard something. Mayor Griffin: hello are you four wolfgang; this mayor was hiding behind his desk which means this mayor is a mean ass pussy bitch and i have a feeling that he's not going to be a strong leader in this office, so your our new mayor well its nice to meet you i'm young5, this is snipe, rico, and ven. Mayor Griffin: its nice to meet you boys and there is an urgent matter that needs attention to look I'll show you; he played a tape and it started the old mayor was it on it and he had some things to say, old mayor reggie: dear new mayor griffin since you have taken me over i have plot a plan to takeover this city and make it mine i have something that will stop i will be creating the ultimate being alive and no one will stop me from this happening you can try to find me you can send your security all you want no one is finding me so good luck and have a nice day; the video ended and the mayor had his head down on his desk, mayor Griffin will stop him from creating this "ultimate being" were Wolfgang we've got this in the bag. Mayor Griffin: thank you, thank you, thankkkkkk you very much you won't regret this; snipe: will take the tape to see if we can find any clues, and as that we left we headed to the lair to see what else was on the tape and find the old mayor and stopp his plan for creating a ultimate being.