Chapter 14: Chaos Second Form! Young5 Vs Chaos 2

The ultimate being had returned or as it calls himself chaos, but it was different than before it had changed and its energy level was higher than last time but for some reason i felt stronger and ready to fight. Chaos 2: so i see you have gotten your new power young5 well let's test it out shall we with mine as well; i already tried mine but yours let's find out, i rushed towards him and when i got to his face he didn't move i wasn't falling for that so i backed up and waited for him to strike then i knew what he was doing. Chaos 2: Destruction CANNON; his energy wave was coming at me so i stood there and looked at it coming then it impacted, chaos: well it seemed you couldn't handle my power young5 what a shame, a disappoint i should; hey i don't disappoint anyway especially if their the ultimate being. Chaos: w-w-what how did you; easily enough you blasted my electric clone not me hehe but let me show some true power, and as that we clashed creating a sonic wave to the floor, fist and fist going back and fourth creating more and more waves to the temple then he tried to blast to i had to match that with. Chaos: DYNAMIC CRUSHER HAAAAAAAAAAAAA; oh really well eat this LIGHTING NOVA, our energy colliding both of us pushing force into the blast make them bigger than an explosion happen between them smoke appeared and we couldn't see each other but for me it was different i am a wolf so the night is my advantage even if there is smoke i climbed the wall then jumped off too kick it through the ceiling and onto the roof. It was there when it was on the floor it was weakened it was time to finish it but when i got close to finishing it, it had grabbed me by the face and started giving me energy again, AGHHHHHHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHH; screaming in pain for the energy it was giving me my mind was filled with another place to get another energy but the thing i had gotten another power from chaos why i had no clue but it did. It threw me back down the hole i made and left me on the floor i was out, chaos: he's going to be fine goodbye for now; after that he teleported somewhere again and i was out and my new power inside wanting to be realized man i had to wake up now and use this bad boy.