Chapter 10: HearthStone Snowy Village

In the jet we were heading toward HSSV hearthstone snowy village is what its called and that was the place we needed to go. The place always snowed non stop for some reason but no one knew why it does so it was whatever, but our mission was to find me my new power too fight the ultimate being and to end this madness of the earth from being destroyed by this thing why hasn't it because its scared of me. But i had a mission too do and wasn't gonna let anyone or anything get in my way to getting my new power to help against this being, but i knew someone was gonna be in my way coming here especially if i knew the bastard their then yeah it was gonna be a problem. We were right above the village and snipe hovered over it for a while, snipe: so as we know we need to help our new young5 get his powers and one is here in HSSV but where we don't know but there's only one place in HSSV that would have his powers the hearthstone temple that's at the top of village; and with that info we knew where to go but it wasn't gonna be that easy. We landed outside of the village and got out the jet then we headed into the village all the people knew the team buttttttttttttt me they were wondering who i was which was horrible at first but the team said it was me but then the big man himself came the person who i know and "loveeeeeee" the mayor of HSSV oh man i don't even like him for him trying to kill me all those years before ughhhh you'll find out who he is next chapter man he kills me so much. ???: don't be like that 5 i'm your friend; friend my ass, to be continued.