Chapter 13: Young5's New Power The Claws!

As we were stuck in front of the door that was blocking us from my power that helicopter was coming minute by minute. Snipe: it gave us a riddle or clue that doesn't make sense and for once i'm stuck on this one; and from there it was hopeless too continue until ven did something really, really, REALLY DUMB but worked. Ven: hmmmmm ooooooooo OPEN SESAME, snipe: ven that's not going to; and what did you know it fucking worked i don't know how but it did like really but we had no time to waste we rushed ahead and went onwards to the top, but that helicopter was closing in fast and man it wasn't going to look good. We were half to the top running on spiral staircase and the top was father than it looked but we reached the top and another door was blocking us i had no time to waste so i tried to punch it but instead i went through it. The team tried as well but it didn't let them but what i saw when i was inside was factory stuff who knew this old temple was half a factory but then i saw it a red little orb just floating their i went to it and touched it then my body had a surge my power inside me started changing then my arms started to change as well. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; the power was strong making me feel unstoppable but then i looked at my arms and they had turned into claws big giant hand claws which i may say is FUCKING AWESOME I HAVE CLAWS MAN NOW I'M A BEAST, but it was time to test it out and my preys have arrived. The helicopter was right above they repelled down through the top of the temple breaking through and surrounding me with like 13 soldiers oh now this was going to be fun, soldier: freeze are boss will like to speak to you; oh really well I'll like you to speak to my CLAWS. At that moment i slashed the motherfucker in half and the rest started shooting but the bullets didn't do a thing to me which was making this better so i turned around and charged at the rest of them killing them one by one then last one stood there wanting to shoot at me but instead he just dropped dead why? ???: impressive young5, impressive i can see you found your power too help you while me well i've changed; at that moment i looked at him and it was who i thought it be but different he had changed guess this wasn't going to be easy right now. Well chaos let's see what you got now; and our first fight was about to began and this was going to be amazing.