Chapter 7: The Captured

I was in a deep sleep, well passed out to be exact but same thing. I was deep sleep for three days when i woke up the fourth day i was in the lair on the recovery table being healed but i was fully healed already from the ultimate being or as he calls himself eternal chaos, i'm just gonna call it chaos for now. But it was strange it's like it wants to fight me and why i have no clue so i got off the table and put on my shirt and hoodie and headed into the living room part of the lair there was crystal, snipe, rico, and ven sitting there watching the tv; hey guys what's up what's going on, they said shhhhh and i walked up to crystal who whispered to me that they caught the old mayor and will interrogate him about the ultimate being this i had to hear so i sat on the arm of the couch and watched. TV reporter: yes i am correct we have captured the man who threatened to destroy us and we have under arrest for his crimes and threat across the nation; well that's that he going to jail and that'll be it but as i said that it wasn't over, someone was buzzing to come in so i got it and it was the new mayor with like 12 security highly trained security too but besides that he had asked if we can interrogate the old mayor, i'm not surprised that he ask us to do it his scared ass. So i said yes i got the team out of the tv by turning it off and told we gotta interrogate him we got in the cars out in front of our secret place we headed off too the place where they were keeping him held. We arrived there it was another warehouse but it was a military one when we got inside there was military everywhere standing in line holding there guns then they brought him out and was bringing him towards me they stopped right in front me. Reggie: so how was it were you scared to see my ultimate being was it; i sucker punched him in the jaw and he fell on the floor, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KILL THAT THING TELL ME NOW OR BLAST THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU AND I MEAN THAT. My team got me off him and calm me down, snipe: 5 stop man calm down just calm down; they took us to a room in the back of the warehouse so i can ask him questions, ok reggie first off my back is why didn't your "ultimate being" kill me that's one, two is why did it give me energy. Reggie: IT DID I COME MANNED IT SHOULD BE UNDER MY CONTROL WHY THAT LITTLE; i garbbed him by the jaw and lifted him up, now tell me how to beat it because it wants to fight me with full powers and i want to be ready so talk. He told me it had no flaws no weaknesses none we were doomed then i remember it gave some of its powers and to find others but they didn't look like they were somewhere i knew, i threw the bastard in a tight cell and left with my team it was time i got stronger and ready for my fights with chaos this wasn't game anymore this was a mission to save earth and when he touched me i saw something else two wolves one that was black and white but it had some cracks on it and i was the other wolf i was blue and white and the two of us battled but no victor yet and it still goes on from this point that means this journey is just getting started for me and my friends one that we won't forget not in a lifetime.