Chapter 20: Chaos Final Form!! Z VS Chaos3

As the orb appeared out of the ground i sensed "it" was here then we heard a laughter and it was the usual laughter as last time oh no it was deep laughter then as we knew the wall blew up and "it" was floating there more powerful than ever and my body didn't move i couldn't move for what i was feeling i just looked at him and he wasn't playing anymore we were even but his power WAS NOT OUT HE WAS HIDING IT AND THAT WASN'T GOOD. Z: I can see this is the ultimate being right dad, dad? I looked at him then snapped out and ran towards the orb i grabbed it then the powers went inside me then i passed out on the floor i was done i couldn't move it was over K.O.; dad no hey you freak i don't know what happen to my dad but if you want him you gotta go through me and i'm not gonna lose that easily. My eyes turned into x and i was ready to fight this bastard x-mode was the strongest form i have and i advanced it too x-mode x5 hoping this was enough to stand up to him or even beat him at least then the battle began. He was holding a sword and was like a demon now but that didn't matter to me what did was protecting my father i rushed at him with my speed and kicked him through the wall he came from, you guys get my father out of here i'll handle this and don't worry i'll be fine i promise. I went through the wall it had created and nothing was there, chaos: so your the son of young5 will you be a challenge our energy is match but can you handle my power; bring it if my dad is stronger then you than i know i can beat you because my father is the strongest alive and is stronger than anyone he's faced yeah he may get beat down and it looks like the end because he's having fun at the start but in the end he always makes a comeback and saves us all of us and your not stopping him so come out and fight. I sensed its energy behind me i clashed my sword with his and clashed back and fourth then blasted with my electric typhoon and blew him back he dropped his sword then i picked it up, ha what now without no sword you can't beat m- he had hit me acrosss the face and sent me flying into a wall then we crashed through the temple were outside flying around fighting fist to fist kick to kick we were evenly match. Huff.....huff.....your not bad but i'm just getting started, i looked at him he didn't even look tired at any cost but then his energy started rising he was charging up his energy and the whole ground shook so if was going all out so was i. I started charging up yo transform into x-mode x8 then he made pulse wave he was all out all ready then i started changing and my chest pumped out and my muscles were buffed out my legs buffed out this was my x-mode x8 i was fast and strong he looked at me like he was ready for me. Chaos: you do have some power inside you let's see this power; gladly, we rushed towards at each other at high speed then blow up the ground our hands locked in trying to move one another he wasn't moving neither was i but this one i had to win especially for dad. I picked him and slammed him into the ground he tried getting out then i put my foot on his head and put my hand out, EAT THIS DYNAMIC ELECTRO CANNONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! I blasted his whole body into the ground and then the area around blew up into a white ball and it stayed their then evaporated away, i got out of the crater and saw nothing in it. Good your dead now my dad can live in peace without you trying to kill him, chaos: kid that only did 1% of damage to me; wait what.....n-no it can't be, i looked up and saw him floating up in the air and it seemed hopeless to fight him i couldn't win. You did good z but now its my turn to fight him; z: the voice i heard it was my dad i looked back and he was walking to me but he was different he was in x-mode but not his usual x and his arm was different i think my dad was ready for this. I saw the whole thing zero you did good but now its my turn and this time i'm ending it here and now so get ready you; my dad was standing on ledge with a new power it seemed then he jumped high and rushed towards it when his new power and i was going to cheer him on, GO GET HIM DAD YOU GOT THIS. And the fight was about to begin for the safety of earth fell into my dad's hand.