Chapter 2: The Wolf Lair

After we left the office we headed to lair that was secret to only us. We got there and are new member crystal was practicing on her fighting skills with her weapon, a glove with claws on it that can shoot out at people in a blink of an eye but we didn't bother we let her train we went to computer room to see what we can find on the tape but nothing we couldn't find nothing. Snipe: you guys go out or practice I've gotta keep looking through this tape; alright snipe will leave it up too you, as that we left him so he can focus on the tape to we went to train it was me against ri and ven against crystal, we trained hard to keep up our skills no matter what but crystal she's new so we had to see what she can do on the team; sadly she hasn't hard her first mission yet but i think she's earned it today when snipe has found out where that old bastard is at but that didn't happen yet. But me i was busy focusing on my suit instead training with rico then i finished it and i was ready to use it whenever it came time to use it but ehh so i just put it on my shoulder and as i finished snipe had came out with news saying that he found the hideout so it was time to move and stop this bastard once an for all.