Chapter 18: The Electro Temple

As we were off heading to the temple snipe called in too we how we were doing. Snipe: hey guys how y'all doing, rico: were heading to the temple snipe let's hope no one gets in our way this time; oh yeah no ones getting in our way but i had a feeling someone was going to be there because well hehe that's another story but back to what i was saying i just had a feeling someone was going to be there and i had a feeling i know who it be. We reached the entrance of the temple water around it the sun out man who knew electro-city was this beautiful but we weren't goddamn site seeing we were on a mission so we had too stay focused and prepare for anything. We walked inside the temple it was like a tour but for us we didn't no damn tour we took a detour haha you you see what i ahhhh forget it. Rico: so how are we going to get deeper into this temple, ven: maybe we should take the tour; ven your crazy that is going to waste time who knows when he'll come we gotta move fast now no detours, and with that we fount our way to the basement guess what the door was locked so we let ven kick it down andddd yeah he fell back after that kick then crystal kicked the door wide open then we ran down there knowing we would get caught we didn't care we had mission to do. We were in the basement it was cleaner than ours that's for sure but before we got there we got caught but instead of a regular security guard oh no it was someone i knew someone who i had a feeling would be here and she was here. ???: long time you know and that's nice; yeah i know destiny or should i say someone who doesn't call. ???: you always no how to kill me don't you dad; like its my job, so yes this person i knew was my child kind of weird your probably wondering who's the mother or is it a he or she hehe you'll find out soon real soon hehe.